Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 22, 2014, 06:49:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: model # for 6V92 starter  (Read 1509 times)
jeffacc

1983 MC9

Ignore
« on: April 09, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »

Need help finding starter part # for a 1983 MC9 NJT with a 6V92  need to know if it is 40 MT, 42 MT or 50 MT             Thank you Jeff

Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 09:14:34 PM »

Jeff you ask a very good question! I just walked down to the shop and looked at one I just replaced when we put the new engine in, and couldn't find no marking as to which one it is and I can't remember and all of those #'s sound familarI'll try to find out tomarrow if I don't forget! Knuckle! By the way it wasn't the only reason I walked down to the shop the dog needed to go outside bad! He just didn't know it, but he ate somethin today that gave him bad gas, and I could handle the snoring it was the farts that was kill'n me! So while I had him tricked to goin' outside I convinced him he needed to stay out and watch for pink girraffs so they didn't come up in the yard! He does such a good job! we've never had a one! LOL! I'll let him back in when I go to bed!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
jeffacc

1983 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2006, 06:44:58 PM »

Hello took the starter to the third rebuilder when I walked through the door he knew what it was a 40 MT, he replaced the solonoid, nose cone,bushings,brushes,field windings and turned the armature. He had all the parts in stock and only $112.00 WOW!!! thought I would share the info on the starter # .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: