Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 11:17:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My thanks to all who answered......  (Read 782 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2006, 02:54:46 PM »

My thanks to all who answered my inquiry as to how to get my Parking Brakes off.  Every post was great advice and I appreciate those offerings.  Cheesy

But...the Academy Award goes to one of the more humble among us.  The inimitable MR. CHUCK LOTT! Grin (applause)

Without Chuck's counsel this morning I might have done something drastic...like spend more money than I needed to....
Consumed more adult beverages than normal......(that in itself would be worth of an award)......
Given the wife two more black eyes........ (she got the last two from the eye Surgeon who repaired her droopy eye lids).....
Or consumed more adult beverages than I normally do......

But, in my humble opinion.....Chuck is a guy to have in your corner....notwithstanding that he ain't as purty as I am.  Kiss

Thanks Chuck!

Bob

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
ChuckMC8

1977 MC8 and 1993 102C3 Temple Ga #322 F&AM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 06:54:09 PM »

Glad it worked! 

Far better is it to dare mighty things,to win glorious triumphs,even though they may be checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much,because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.  Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: