Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 18, 2014, 11:31:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Girl, Seattle area, just bought 1975 flxible transit dull convers. has ?'s  (Read 2947 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 09:12:33 AM »

While you are sitting around with nothing to do, you might want to review the information contained in the following link. Lots of interesting information.

http://www.wecamp2.com/index.html

Richard
First off, THANX ROSS! for all the info so far!! Im getting the pic that the Sdak and winter idea needs to be...rethought......Shocked)  am doing so.  And thank you for the lead to this site.

ok, questions:  is there anyone in my area that would be willing to meet up with me and my bus for  lunch and chat? 

If I donttake the us to sdak, which even my mom is saying WOW to all the info you guys sent, the other option is to find a place in Southern CA, by where my sister is.  SHe has brain cancer and her time is limited, with her 13 yr old, anywya, her uppity resdental area is out for the bus, but I am having a real hard time trying to find a place to park, to live in, on a monthly in southern ca, long beach area or there abouts............where does everyone go, that is on a budget?  I have a 39' 1975 flxible and it seems to be too long or too old for alot of places.......can anyone offer advice on where full timers on a budget go? 

More to come.  I am in hopes I am not annoying, I am 36 yr old female, and thisis my first bus, all new to me..ut I want ot make it my life, live an dwork out of, so I have alot to learn.

Thanx for your patience and advice.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: