Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 13, 2015, 02:01:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: One of my best purchases > Frigidaire Dehumidifier  (Read 810 times)

« on: May 05, 2009, 09:01:26 AM »

Living in the Pacific Northwest we have such high humidity.   When stepping in the bus it's often cold and clammy.

I had a $20.00 off coupon from Lowes and bought the 70 pint Frigidaire Dehumidifier.    After 2 months of use,  I am please to tell you folks that this is a worthy investment.    I can pump out 70 pints in two days setting it to 60%     No more dew on the inside of the front windshield when the sun has heated the bus the previous day, and rains thru the night.    We had a trip into Canada around Easter, and it was more like a little air purifier.   

Just wanted to pass the info on..    Best $250 I have spent in awhile.

mci 8 L10 ZF tranmission; helena

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 09:15:05 AM »

Yep I have one in a large room in the basement. Works great.
 I am using the hose option to a drain.

Last dehumidifier only lasted 2 years Hopefully this one will last longer.

Snow disappeared......Now where did I put that bus?

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »

"We had a trip into Canada around Easter, and it was more like a little air purifier."

I think it's just that our air 'up here' is better...just a personal opinion....lol

Mark Morgan    near Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
1972 MCI-7     'PapaBus'  8v71N MT654 Automatic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: