Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 19, 2014, 09:43:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One of my best purchases > Frigidaire Dehumidifier  (Read 727 times)
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:01:26 AM »

Living in the Pacific Northwest we have such high humidity.   When stepping in the bus it's often cold and clammy.

I had a $20.00 off coupon from Lowes and bought the 70 pint Frigidaire Dehumidifier.    After 2 months of use,  I am please to tell you folks that this is a worthy investment.    I can pump out 70 pints in two days setting it to 60%     No more dew on the inside of the front windshield when the sun has heated the bus the previous day, and rains thru the night.    We had a trip into Canada around Easter, and it was more like a little air purifier.   

Just wanted to pass the info on..    Best $250 I have spent in awhile.
poppi

mci 8 L10 ZF tranmission; helena

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 09:15:05 AM »

Yep I have one in a large room in the basement. Works great.
 I am using the hose option to a drain.

Last dehumidifier only lasted 2 years Hopefully this one will last longer.

Skip

Snow disappeared......Now where did I put that bus?
Stormcloud
FMCA#407220

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 10:07:06 AM »

"We had a trip into Canada around Easter, and it was more like a little air purifier."

I think it's just that our air 'up here' is better...just a personal opinion....lol

Regards.

Mark

Mark Morgan    near Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
1972 MCI-7     'PapaBus'  8v-71N MT654 Automatic
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: