Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 06:41:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiser’s website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I looked over the Membership Roster today and.....  (Read 5921 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 05:50:45 PM »

busses, buses

The ieSpell check that I use shows both as being correct spelling. Therefore a spelling error does not show up.

Just as a check I  tried the Google spell check and it shows only buses as being correct.  So I do not know what is really correct.

I do not know how to go back and correct the ieSpell check if it is actually wrong and there is a mistake in it. But first I have to find out if both spellings are correct. Anyone have a dictionary?
Richard

I can recommend a couple of others if you like! LOL
Richard
My spill chick done work worth a dam.
Len
b
Richard try using it on the word bus plural I've always known it too  be buses (just never corrected you until you offered up some spell checking!) LOL ! Just joking ! Don't kick me off the board! BK  Grin

Smiley Wink Cheesy Knuckle's TN Bus Bash is Oct 26 thru 31  Grin Shocked Cool

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Brill-o

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »

Bk and Christie—

No worries!

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if both of you knew more about this coach than I. Smiley

I truly know next to nothing about it, but learn more every hour I spend on her.  Wink

I’m open to any and all advice from everyone here.

This is a major learning experience! Shocked

Cheers..

Mind the Gap!
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2006, 05:16:21 AM »

I have been lurking around for more years than I want to count. I do not post because while I may actually know of an answer I have no hands on experience. While I am mechanically competent I claim no expertise in engine repair. I therefore do not post because I would rather leave the bandwith for someone who has the experience and training to give proper advise. I read all post and find it very irritating when the reply is not an answer to the query. Frequently opinions are presented as gospel and causes all kinds of commotion. I really do noy wish to add to that confusion.

brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2006, 06:47:35 AM »

I brought this same issue up a year or so ago after MAK had published data in the magazine showing the number of users vs the number of those who posted.  Only about 20% ever post.  The reasons were the same as now.  They feel a lack of knowledge which leads to intimidation.  When I started lurking on the bus boards in 1999 I knew absolutely nothing about RV's and motorhomes, much less buses.  I just got a hankering for an RV and stumbled onto these BB's, and darn, like some kind of STD, I got me a bus.  FWIW, I spent much less $$$ on my coach than I would have for a stick and staple motorhome.

David:  What kind of bus do you own???

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: