Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 12:05:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I looked over the Membership Roster today and.....  (Read 6526 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 05:50:45 PM »

busses, buses

The ieSpell check that I use shows both as being correct spelling. Therefore a spelling error does not show up.

Just as a check I  tried the Google spell check and it shows only buses as being correct.  So I do not know what is really correct.

I do not know how to go back and correct the ieSpell check if it is actually wrong and there is a mistake in it. But first I have to find out if both spellings are correct. Anyone have a dictionary?
Richard

I can recommend a couple of others if you like! LOL
Richard
My spill chick done work worth a dam.
Len
b
Richard try using it on the word bus plural I've always known it too  be buses (just never corrected you until you offered up some spell checking!) LOL ! Just joking ! Don't kick me off the board! BK  Grin

Smiley Wink Cheesy Knuckle's TN Bus Bash is Oct 26 thru 31  Grin Shocked Cool

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Brill-o

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »

Bk and Christie—

No worries!

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if both of you knew more about this coach than I. Smiley

I truly know next to nothing about it, but learn more every hour I spend on her.  Wink

I’m open to any and all advice from everyone here.

This is a major learning experience! Shocked

Cheers..

Mind the Gap!
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2006, 05:16:21 AM »

I have been lurking around for more years than I want to count. I do not post because while I may actually know of an answer I have no hands on experience. While I am mechanically competent I claim no expertise in engine repair. I therefore do not post because I would rather leave the bandwith for someone who has the experience and training to give proper advise. I read all post and find it very irritating when the reply is not an answer to the query. Frequently opinions are presented as gospel and causes all kinds of commotion. I really do noy wish to add to that confusion.

brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2006, 06:47:35 AM »

I brought this same issue up a year or so ago after MAK had published data in the magazine showing the number of users vs the number of those who posted.  Only about 20% ever post.  The reasons were the same as now.  They feel a lack of knowledge which leads to intimidation.  When I started lurking on the bus boards in 1999 I knew absolutely nothing about RV's and motorhomes, much less buses.  I just got a hankering for an RV and stumbled onto these BB's, and darn, like some kind of STD, I got me a bus.  FWIW, I spent much less $$$ on my coach than I would have for a stick and staple motorhome.

David:  What kind of bus do you own???

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: