Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 17, 2014, 02:37:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiser’s website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: web sites  (Read 814 times)
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2009, 04:44:11 PM »

In my endeavors to find things for my bus I ran across a couple of sites. www.spdhardware.com They carry a lot of bay door shocks and other hardware. I had though about offering the produtcs to the board but found that they do not offer a dealer discount. I refuse to but at the same price you can get it and then try to mark it up as some people are doing.You can buy at the same price as I do. Order there catalog and have some fun. The other product is (ATP) advanced thermal products, I have there exhaust wraps on my bus and like the way the work. They aren't cheap and there may be a company that will sell the same product for less but I have not found it yet.

Hope this helps some save some money.

Don
Airbag

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 05:07:15 PM »

Cool
Thanks Don I book marked it. I am still soul searching on the jakes. Or OK the truth looking to free some cabbage Cheesy
ol713

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 08:19:15 PM »

Hi;
   Can you tell us  what is the advantage  of
   exhaust wraps?
                         Thanks,  Merle.   (Lancaster)

JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »

Firstly, the engine compartment stays so much cooler that you won't believe it.  Heat soak in the BR after shutdown is gone.

Would you believe "more power"? Shocked  Better MPG but not so you could measure. Huh  Your exhaust back pressure is reduced. Cool  Bragging rights cause yours is just like Don's. Grin

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: