Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 09:07:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Proof is in the numbers!!  (Read 1264 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« on: April 09, 2006, 08:44:11 PM »

Now thats results!!

When Steve posted a need for help last nite, He was overwhelmed with GOOD NEIGHBORS!!

In a 24 hour period, he had over 300 members into his plea, and 38 Responces. NOW THATS AWESOME! Shocked

That is proof that our community cares. Thank You MAK, and especially our MEMBERS for making this board work.

Now thats a confidence level we all can carry with us when we travel.

Nick Badame- Wink
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 08:48:20 PM by Nick Badame Refrig. Co. » Logged

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2006, 08:56:04 PM »

SmileyAs said before and will be repeated many times again YES THANK YOU MAKfor having a place where we can all get together, and exchange tips, ideas, and HELP one another! Smiley
Also Thanks to Phil, Nick and all the other great members who do there part to make sure the rest of us are able to do it correctly!  Wink

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 09:31:27 PM »

I agree   Grin

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: