Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 30, 2014, 10:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jake Brake  (Read 5022 times)
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »

All I've killed with mine so far is two flower planters and the end of the gutter on the house.  Maybe I should drink before I move it around the house... Grin
Dennis

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
Chopper Scott

MCI 7

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »

Great website story!!! I'm fortunate that my maiden trip home with my bus was a tad less eventful but I still had to fight problems all the way home. I kept saying to myself, "It will look a lot better in front of my house!" The day after I got home I fired it up to move it and the engine generator locked up and smoked the belts when the air kicked it in and the sending unit that comes off the fuel filters disabling the starter began leaking all over. At least it was home!!!!  Keep the chin up. It'll probably get worse  Cheesy Cheesy before it gets better. A lot of great advise here. Later

Seven Heaven.... I pray a lot every time I head down the road!!
Bad decisions make good stories.
boxcarOkie

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2009, 03:55:45 PM »

I want to thank you all for the positive insight (or as my wife would say, don't encourage him, it only makes him worse!) and I am pleased that you enjoyed the article.  There will be more as time allows, I write two sites http://Okiebuslover.wordpress.com and www.boxcarOkie.com so I stay kind of busy with it.

Right now on the bus site I am shooting for maybe one or two articles and/or photo files per week.

Thanks again for the positive feedback.

BCO

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: