Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 24, 2014, 03:49:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keeping the board friendly for new members  (Read 4598 times)
buswarrior

'75 MC8 8V71 HT740

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2009, 12:36:43 PM »

Good grief!

I need a script. This is one big double speaking mess.

Maybe, there's three different posters who are persons of interest?

Perhaps at least one that has another alias?

A member of the community did some research, perhaps at the behest of another member?

We demand sources be exposed?

Someone is a criminal?

Some may be attributing the criminal past to the wrong of the three?

Much hand wringing and dark clouds on the horizon follow.

There's a movie in this somewhere.

Seriously, lets all relax, as the world works less than evenly, we got a little burst of activity requiring intervention, and we will carry on.

Would you prefer the forum end up like many out there on the internet? It is only with careful scrutiny by all of us and our Moderators that we are not completely deluged in ungodly CRAP. And into your e-mail at home too, not just on the forum.

This is our own version of Homeland Security, after all, neither of our North American jurisdictions let everyone in who wants to visit... and we don't fret about what THAT appears like to the rest of the world. 

In the future, I will alert the Moderators expeditiously if I am aware of a poster's past history and with my thoughts on their unsuitability for this community.

happy coaching!
buswarrior

Frozen North, Greater Toronto Area
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: