Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 05:27:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Randy Fulkerson?  (Read 5833 times)
Krush

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2006, 09:10:45 PM »

I orginally posted this on busnut BBS here:  http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/11/13985.html?1152158837

First, I appologize for using this board in this manner, but if you hear me out you'll see I have tried all other avenues.

My name is Jay and I live in Virginia. I'm a college student at Virginia Tech and I own a couple old DD powered vehicles, including a 1990 gillig city bus.

In May of 2005 I won an ebay auction with Randy for a 3.42 Rockwell differential for my bus in the amount of $510. I spoke with randy on the phone before bidding on the auction in order to arrange logistics of getting it. He said that he had to make a delivery to New Jersey in a couple weeks and he could bring the diff and I could meet him there, but I had to pay first. I felt he was an honorable man of his word by his feedback and bussnut postings so I had no problem paying him. He said he'd call me in a week or so to make arangements.

Well days came and went and I never heard from him. I checked back to his website and saw that he had fallen ill. Having recently lost my mom to cancer, I figured the last thing he and his family needed was me nagging him. I tried calling a few times and only got a machine. I left messages and nothing was returned. Eventually the phone number went out of service and the website went down.

In novermeber or dec 2005 I FINALLY found an old cached page with a cell phone number that randy answered (up until that point I had no idea he was even alive). I told him who I was and what had happened and he said "i dont remeber, I sell lots of parts, but email or fax me your information and I will get back to you". Well several emails later and many faxes and I got no response. Not only that, the cell phone number I had is disconected now. However, the fax number works and I have sent multiple faxes and got no reply.

What I am asking is if somebody here has any contact info on Randy or knows antyhing about him that could help me out. I feel I have been more than reasonable and fair. I have already exhausted other avenues (including ebay, paypal, and credit card company).

I tried in Novemeber AND december to contact randy so I could possibly make a trip out to MO, but I couldn't find him. Like I told him, I am in college and this is not chump change to me. The more I try to be rational the more I feel I get screwed. It's beginning to look like my only form of recourse is the court systems.

Again, I appologize for this post. I read the site and it is a great wealth of knowledge.

Thank you,

Jay
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 09:22:50 PM »

Jay,

Sorry for your troubles with that seller. I don't belive anyone here know's him, but, you should take some action before things get worse.

Keep us posted.

Nick Badame-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 03:25:30 AM »

Jay,
I too haven't been able to contact Randy Fulkerson. He rebuilt the engine and transmission on Meinhart Lagies Flxible a while back. I was asked to call Randy and get some information from him to help set up the Jakes and injectors and transmission.

Unfortunately, it seems that Mr. Fulkerson has disappeared from the face of the earth.

He had, at one time a great reputation in the DD and bus area of expertise, but in the last few years has lost that.

I think your only recourse is to contact an atorney and have them take it from here.

Sorry for your trouble, I wish I could help more.

Dallas
coachconverter

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 02:08:58 PM »

I'm pretty sure I read that he died about a year ago.  His wife was selling off all the stuff on their lot.

I hope I'm wrong, but pretty sure he passed on last year.  I always heard good things about him.
Krush

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 07:47:26 PM »

Well, I spoke with him on the phone in Jan 2006.  He seemed to be in better health at that point.
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 05:01:04 AM »

From a year and a half ago.  I don't think he died, but I don't think he's still in business.

==================

Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 7:40 pm:     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from Jaclin Fulkerson: It is with great difficulty that I write this note to all of you. R. W. Fulkerson Bus & Bus Parts, L.L.C. is going out of business immediately.
http://www.rwfulkerson.com/

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
Krush

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 12:05:41 PM »

But he still would owe me my money, since I actually paid him, not his business.

I'm gonna have to do some detective work I reckn'.
Buffalo SpaceShip

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 12:25:18 PM »

Here's a Fulkerson listing in Randy's town of Sedalia, MO. Might be a relation at least: http://tinyurl.com/e8qre

No charge for that little piece of detective work!  Grin
bb

EDIT: and it sure looks like you can park a LOT of busses at that address: http://tinyurl.com/fveaj

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 12:28:15 PM by SpaceShipBuffalo » Logged

Brian Brown
4108-216 w/ V730
Longmont, CO
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 09:48:10 PM »

Jay,

Few things will keep you as broke as collage, but collage and a bus, now that is true poverty. I didnít graduate from Virginia Tech, but itís a great school. I am up in Roanoke so I am practically your neighbor. The situation you are in is an example of one of the reasons I only do transactions with paypal. I tend to be a trusting individual, but through the school of hard knocks, I have had to become more careful. If the person I am attempting to do business with doesnít take paypal then I move on. Itís just too easy to scam trusting people anymore. When I use paypal I make the transaction with my credit card. That way if paypal does nothing to correct the problem, I still can dispute the transaction through my card.  You only have sixty days, but that is enough time in my opinion to know if things are going to work out. Doing business this way has saved me several times. If I have to, I tend to pay down payments, with the remainder paid upon the completion of the deal instead of upfront in full; this is especially true if you are having work done for you. I know being a collage student you know all about paypal, but Iím just posting what I do. Graduate, make millions, and this wonít hurt as bad.

Good Luck.

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
Krush

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 10:09:42 AM »

Barn owl,

I totally agree with you.  I actually did use paypal AND a credit card, but that 60days is long past.  I'm young in comparison but I've done many deals so far and I have usually been a fair judge of character.  That is why I paid up front.  I also go into "internet" deals with the idea that if it goes really bad and I loose my money, I'm not totally poor (win some, loose some). 

I don't believe I was truly screwed over intentionally.  Rather, it just seems to be a comedy of errors and misfortune. 

SpaceShip, thanks for the numbers.  I'm gonna cold call them and see what I can learn.  I'll keep ya'll updated.

series60

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2006, 06:27:25 PM »

Looks like Randy has re-surfaced in the flea market section of the other board, along with a discussion of his reputation. 
|@n

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 05:43:47 AM »

I know Randy and I can help you. Email me at your convenience.

Ian
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 05:48:18 AM »

Yeah, this one comes come up every few months on this board and others. Generally it's from someone trying to find him or get satisfaction on a deal which he didn't follow through with. He certainly gets mixed reviews. Some people got the parts they ordered, some didn't. Kind of a hit or miss situation. A search of the archives brings up many references to his past; a lot of speculation, a lot of hearsay, and a lot of personal testimony both good and bad dating back to when he had a business in AZ. I've never had any dealings with him, but his name is well known on the bus boards.

I was under the impression he was no longer in business, as his wife had posted back in early 2005. His name had been absent from the boards for some time. Now, as series60 pointed out, he has resurfaced on BNO Flea Market in the last week or so with several ads for engines and trannys. The contact information he left is as follows (posted here for future reference for the next busnut trying unsuccessfully to reach him) :

Randy Fulkerson
719-431-3653
rwf@rwfulkerson.com
http://www.rwfulkerson.com

« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 06:10:43 AM by gumpy » Logged

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 06:59:39 AM »

I have also posted this on the other board as to my opinion about Randy Fulkerson.

I have to disagree with you on this continuing problem of whether Randy has/should be automatically forgiven for all the past problems that have been attributed to him. Just because he is an advertiser or just because you know him does not automatically forgive him for all the past allegations.

Whether these are (any or all) legitimate complaints, many have never been cleared up on the board for everyone that reads here to fully trust him. Based on this, I would be tempted to trust him about as much as I trust Sam Walker.

This is, I believe, his third location in as many years and each time he has moved there has been a long period of board inactivity. And this last time he suddenly appears with a long list of expensive parts and no explanation of what happened in the intervening months or anything to try and resolve the problems that have been mentioned by previous customers.

The purpose of the boards is to try and help busnuts find reliable sources of needed parts and to also alert them to possible problems experienced with vendors who advertise on the boards.

Please understand that this is a personal opinion and is by no means meant to condemn Randy, but I really feel he has some explaining to do about his previous business activities, and this would be one of the places to do this.
Richard
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 07:01:13 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
akbusguy2000

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 01:06:02 PM »

I agree with Richard.† Those of us who have monitored these bus-related boards for a long time know that complaints and unresolved issues (commonly failures to deliver as promised) have been associated with the name repeatedly.† The excuses and explanation of the issues by Mr. Fuilkerson have always been associated with his frequent moves, business changes, and the failure of third parties, starting with the bankruptcy of Consolidated Freilghtways.† I have never done business with him, nor would I,† but I do recall that at least some of the issues were resolved over time.

If anyone is in need of a method to contact him, here is what may or may not be his current profile, taken from the BNO board.  Note however, that his first problems arose when moving from Arizona, his wife reported over a year ago that he went out of business while in Missouri, the profile says Texas and the phone number has an area code in Colorado??

lotsa luck

Profile of Randy Fulkerson

Username: Rwf
Full Name: Randy Fulkerson
E-mail Address: rwf@rwfulkerson.com
Last Logged In: September 25, 2006†
Total Posts: 14
City: Dickinson†
State / Province: Texas†
Bus Make & Model: (Hidden)†
Personal Home Page?: (Hidden)†
E-mail Address: rwf@rwfulkerson.com
FMCA # (if applicable): (Hidden)†
Indicate here, if you can offer any assistance to anyone in need of help (breakdown, etc), and how others can contact you.: Emergency breakdown assistance/parts

719-431-3653†
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 02:30:26 PM »

Randy did respond to queries on the other board and I thought I should post a link so that you can make your own decision.
Richard

http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/6/15123.html

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
coachconverter

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 02:18:37 PM »

Well, he is alive, spoke to him today.  He has a 6V92/740 "powerpak" for sale on ebaymotors in the bus section.  I didn't put 2+2 together and was about to make a deal for this and another engine, until the name "Randy" rang a bell in my thick head, after which I checked here and found this thread. 

Thanks MAK for this board, and you guys too, you might have just saved me several thousand dollars.

Todd
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 03:02:12 PM »

He hass several items listed on the BNO board for sale including some engines.
Please do not let us condemn him as he may be OK. I would however be very cautious in any dealings with him, as I would with any Ebay seller.
Richard

Well, he is alive, spoke to him today.† He has a 6V92/740 "powerpak" for sale on ebaymotors in the bus section.† I didn't put 2+2 together and was about to make a deal for this and another engine, until the name "Randy" rang a bell in my thick head, after which I checked here and found this thread.†

Thanks MAK for this board, and you guys too, you might have just saved me several thousand dollars.

Todd

brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »

Trust is one thing that if it is ever lost, it is dang near impossible to get back.  I figure it's a lot like virginity.  Once it's gone, it's gone.  You cannot put an egg back once it's been stepped on, nor can you put toothpaste back into the tube. 

I believe that once you have proven yourself to be untrustworthy, you can spend the rest of your life obtaining forgiveness from one person or another, but you cannot undo what was done. 

I hope Randy has decided that his good name is lost because of either bad choices or bad circumstances.  It may not be all his fault, but IT IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY! 

My advice, let him earn trust back one person at a time.  If he is so interested in restoring his name while making profit from his endeavors, let him deliver the goods first, then let folks pay him after the product checks out as promised.  Sure, he may get a couple of folks who "screw" him, but what goes around...

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 07:22:16 PM »

On a different board T .Lee only called it like he saw it, when he said that Randy had some  cahones coming on there to sell stuff based on his questionable history. For which T. Lee got his own cahones bit off.  I decided to stay out of it so I would not get bit also even though I had to agree with him. More than a few people have posted negative remark about this individual, that would cause me to think twice about having any dealing with him.

My thoughts are that the boards are for everyone to learn and to educate each other as best as possible. If someone can help others not make a costly mistake then itís worth it to speak up and for that I commend T. Lee for the very LARGE COHONES he has. I must admit they are much bigger than mine plus once bit always shy.

The other board has been a good place to look for info and has a wealth of knowledge and great busnuts  who contribute to it. But when it comes to a paying advertiser as they say $$$$ talks and B.S. walks, but it should not override trying to protect the others on the boards. I will probably be attacked and run over by pack of rabid greyhounds ( pun intended )  or get banned from the other board ďI hope notĒ, or have a contract put out on me, but it needed to be said. Maybe my own cohones will begin to grow a little now LOL. So if my sun baked, bloated carcass floats up on the shore of the Lake Michigan tell Busted knuckle he can have any cash they find in my pockets and he can eat my burgers at his Tenn Bus Bash later this month.

Dean Hamilton
Wvanative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Dallas

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 08:00:55 PM »

I've stayed out of this as long as I could, but I feel I need to say a little something here.

While working on a customers coach, I found that Randy had done the overhaul on both the engine and transmission. The owner asked me to call Randy and find out exactly what he had done, since the transmission kept dropping out of gear and the Jakes were pretty gutless, even after setting them to factory specs.

I tried a number of different phone numbers, his website, a snailmail address and every person I could think of to get in touch with him.

After all that, I got an email from a Mrs. Fulkerson that said Mr. F had passed away. This email did not come from the website but from a regular ISP email, I forget which one. I'm not sure it actually was Randy's wife, but it certainly is coincidental that it came just as I was giving up on my search.

I don't condemn or condone Randy, we've all made mistakes, but it would have been nice to at least find some information about what he had done.

Dallas
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 06:58:27 AM »

After all that, I got an email from a Mrs. Fulkerson that said Mr. F had passed away. This email did not come from the website but from a regular ISP email, I forget which one. I'm not sure it actually was Randy's wife, but it certainly is coincidental that it came just as I was giving up on my search.
I don't condemn or condone Randy, we've all made mistakes, but it would have been nice to at least find some information about what he had done.

Dallas

Dallas I am glad you spoke up! I'm looking for an engine right now myself, and was considering giving Randy a chance to earn back some trust in our community, but after reading this. Can I trust a man who's come back from the dead? I don't know, but I'll let everyone here know what I decide. One things fer sure, I'll be keeping my CASH in my pockect and picking it up in PERSON, if I decide to go that route. Also as Dallas, Ian and several others have said People are human and do make mistakes! It's how those mistakes are handled is what counts.

By the way WVAnative hang on to the $ and come on donw and enjoy those burgers, we got yer back! BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 07:12:47 AM »

.... Also as Dallas, Ian and several others have said People are human and do make mistakes! It's how those mistakes are handled is what counts.

And as Dr. Phil says, "The best prediction of future behavior is past behavior."

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 07:18:18 AM »

The thing that bothers me most is that by posting for sale items on BNO, I know that Randy has to be, at least, reading that board.

However, I have never seen a response on the board(s) by Randy nor has anyone posted that they have received an explanation or email from him.

It would seem appropriate for him to venture out here and let us know what has been happening including the notice of his untimely death. LOL
Richard

.... Also as Dallas, Ian and several others have said People are human and do make mistakes! It's how those mistakes are handled is what counts.

And as Dr. Phil says, "The best prediction of future behavior is past behavior."

eglluvr

The Quest is But The Beginning...

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 07:20:17 AM »

Is it possible that "The Late" randy Fulkerson is actually deceased and his estate is using his credentials to move all of his stuff?
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2006, 07:32:35 AM »

Is it possible that "The Late" randy Fulkerson is actually deceased and his estate is using his credentials to move all of his stuff?

It is possible, but then it would appear to me that advertising and responding over on BNO "AS Randy Fulkerson" would then be a dishonest misrepresentation which would further tarnish the reputation. Wouldn't it? Just my opinion! BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »

It is possible, but then it would appear to me that advertising and responding over on BNO "AS Randy Fulkerson" would then be a dishonest misrepresentation which would further tarnish the reputation. Wouldn't it? Just my opinion! BK† Grin

After spending the last two years as the administrator of an estate and the sole beneficiary I can attest to the possibility that the "Estate" is legally authorized to use the name " AS " if it were a live person to transact business. It is fully legal and binding. Maybe not in the classification of something that is done a lot for acceptability reasons but sometimes disposing of assets is such a nightmare that a person can be temped to use any means necessary to recover money for the estate. Factor into that the pain it is to go through all the tons of useless garbage and try to figure out whether it's easier to just haul it to the dump or try to recover a little money.

My problem is that there are the residual contents of 5 estates stuffed into my house and I can't find bedroom number 2 & 3 or the floor of the garage. It's almost Dumpster Time for me...... Undecided

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »

It is possible, but then it would appear to me that advertising and responding over on BNO "AS Randy Fulkerson" would then be a dishonest misrepresentation which would further tarnish the reputation. Wouldn't it? Just my opinion! BK† Grin

After spending the last two years as the administrator of an estate and the sole beneficiary I can attest to the possibility that the "Estate" is legally authorized to use the name " AS " if it were a live person to transact business. It is fully legal and binding. Maybe not in the classification of something that is done a lot for acceptability reasons but sometimes disposing of assets is such a nightmare that a person can be temped to use any means necessary to recover money for the estate. Factor into that the pain it is to go through all the tons of useless garbage and try to figure out whether it's easier to just haul it to the dump or try to recover a little money.

My problem is that there are the residual contents of 5 estates stuffed into my house and I can't find bedroom number 2 & 3 or the floor of the garage. It's almost Dumpster Time for me...... Undecided

Dr. Dave what you say is true! But it would go along way toward making me feel it was an honest attempt, if it stated from the estate of! Just my own worthless opinion! BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

RTS/Daytona

Pete RTS/Daytona ->'89 TMC 35' 102" 6V92TA 4:10

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2006, 12:21:12 PM »

Hmmm - Unless Randy past away in the last 2 weeks - I talked to him about a series 50 on Ebay

Pete RTS/Daytona

If you ain't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
RTS/Daytona

Pete RTS/Daytona ->'89 TMC 35' 102" 6V92TA 4:10

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2006, 12:59:27 PM »

It's my understanding that Randy

<>had/has Hepatitis C - That's bad enough

<>Was undergoing Interferon treatments - For those of you who don't know - some Medicines / treatments are worst than the diesease itself - The side efforts of Interferon are horrible - and is usually used when other options have FAILED -

<>A few years ago he was confused with another Randy when someone suggested he was involved with a missing RTS
    (Seems we can thank R. Terry mighty keyboard talents for that problem)

<>had a shipping company go bust and lose parts that he shipped to customers -

<>So before you guys "KICK HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN)  again - just start reading some of the following threads
and decide for yourselves

http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/233/3811.html

http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/233/2808.html

http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/233/3841.html

http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/6/15120.html

http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/233/9011.html

Pete RTS/Daytona

Hopefully Randy himself will post again to defend himself

If you ain't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 01:29:11 PM »

Hmmm - Unless Randy past away in the last 2 weeks - I talked to him about a series 50 on Ebay
It's my understanding that Randy

<>had/has Hepatitis C - That's bad enough

<>Was undergoing Interferon treatments - For those of you who don't know - some Medicines / treatments are worst than the diesease itself - The side efforts of Interferon are horrible - and is usually used when other options have FAILED -

<>A few years ago he was confused with another Randy when someone suggested he was involved with a missing RTS
    (Seems we can thank R. Terry mighty keyboard talents for that problem)

<>had a shipping company go bust and lose parts that he shipped to customers -

<>So before you guys "KICK HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN)  again
Pete RTS/Daytona

Pete please don't take this offensively, but as you point out it is your understanding. Also if you'll notice I'm not trying to kick him at all! But hey the evidence is there that he's had some bad transactions that as far as I know some were never cleared up! Take Krush for instance last I heard he was still out $500.00 bucks! Which I guess if yer down on yer luck it's only $500.00 bucks of someone else's $, but to me it's $500.00 bucks!
Now then we have a widow emailing Dallas that he's passed on. But now all the sudden he's resurected and has new morals too I suppose? Hey I ain't trying to kick the guy back in his grave, but I would like some realistic answers to some real issues here! I could make up some wild assumptions (which by the way I'm trying not to do here for the benefit of the "late" Mr. Fulkerson) and go hog wild spreading them, but I am try'n to make the facts know so others can beware there have been problems and the buyer should beware or if not should not expect any more sympothy than say you would be entitled to if you were to go to Mr. Sam Walker and plunk down $200,000.00 dollars for him to build you your dream coach after what you know about him!
IF Randy is still alive and wanting to rebuild his reputation with the bus nut crowd I say he should do so! But that means he should get on this board as well as the other one and do some explaining to the members who have proven issues! Also I'd expect after some of the things that have happened he needs to show faith in us by proving he's not another Sam Walker just preying on the wonderful and sometimes gullible world of busnuts who sometimes loss sight of protecting themselves in pursuit of a good deal on the building of their dream! BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2006, 06:38:12 PM »

ManĒ I canít believe Iím still walking around and breathing LOL. But I am keeping and eye out for those greyhounds. Busted Knuckle you are not kicking anyone while they are down but are only wanting and answer to questions that need to be answered. I am glad you put your money back in your pocket. If you ever see me even thinking of giving my money to ether Mr. Walker or Randy Fulkerson please shoot me in the head. Oh never mind if I were to lose $500 much less $200.000 to anyone my wife would beat you to it plus she would pump about five more rounds into my lifeless carcass† for good measure LOL.

I got bad news Busted Knuckle† I will not be able to make it down for the Tenn† bus bash something very important came up for that Saturday and I canít leave town. My church is honoring our pastor for 25yrs on that night and I would not even think of missing that. But Iím just going to call you and come down and see you in the near future.

Dean
WvaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Krush

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2006, 08:35:08 AM »

Hey everybody!  I'd like to first note that for some reason, my original post on BNO's forum has mysteriously disappeared...   http://www.busnut.com/bbs/messages/11/13985.html?1152158837 Kinda weird when you consider EVERYTHING is archived.

Also, Randy has never contacted me, even though he was emailed by a third party and told to do so.  I admit, I have not called him, but I will try this afternoon and will get back with ya'll. 

Lastly, this is not a kick when a person is down.  If anybody is getting the shaft, it's me for being overly nice.  The is always two sides to every story, but I have all the documentation to back up mine (paypal receipts, emails, etc).  I do not have a recording of the voice conversations, but I have no reason to lie.

I will continue the chase when I can, but I've bascially "wrote off" the $500 and would be surprised if it ever comes back.  Luckily this community is very small and word of bad business practices become known.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 08:40:04 AM »

I noticed he had a post on BNO a few days ago for a 6V92 engine but it disappeared almost immediately. At least I could not find it. I suspect that I@N might have pulled it. Maybe he pulled your post also.
Richard

Diesel girl

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 07:37:40 PM »

I too am looking for Randy Fulkerson.  I am the new collector for WCE.  Randy had them truck several buses cross country and then never paid the trucking company.  They got judgements from the court against him, but has had trouble finding him.  The manager actually traveled out to Missouri, went to his house on the golf course, visited his bus yard, and yes, there was plenty of assets in that yard.  But Randy was no where.  We left the judgment papers with the sheriffs office.  Still to this date, we have not been paid, or heard from Randy. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: