Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 10:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie no more...  (Read 1055 times)
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2006, 06:51:35 AM »

Nobody has to read this, but I just noticed that if I post one more time, I AM A NEWBIE NO MORE!!!

Also, it just occurred to me, if I had one more finger, I could count to eleven!!!

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 07:11:10 AM »

Congratulations! Now if we could get all members to post like you do, what a jumping board we would have!
Course, maybe nobody would have time to read all the posts either. LOL
Richard

Nobody has to read this, but I just noticed that if I post one more time, I AM A NEWBIE NO MORE!!!

Also, it just occurred to me, if I had one more finger, I could count to eleven!!!

Jimmy

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 07:15:27 AM »

Jimmy, You done done it!
Besides, my wife can count to eleven on her fingers......

10 - 1 = 9
9 - 1 = 8
8 - 1 = 7
7 - 1 = 6
Then hold up all the digits on the other hand, which is 5.
6 + 5 = 11

Congratulations!!!!!!
No more Newbie for you!!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Lips Sealed
Casper4104

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 07:28:47 AM »

I can count to 20 if I take my shoes off, and 21 if I take my pants off.

They don't let me shop at Kmart anymore.

Casper

If a half a hen lays a half an egg in a half a day - how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?
Clarke Echols

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 10:56:21 AM »

I'm jealous.  :-)

But I'm gettin' closer...

40th wedding anniversary a week from tomorrow.  That's been an experience ... for her.  :-) :-) Grin

Clarke (45?  5 to go?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: