Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 26, 2014, 12:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Temp Sensor for HT740 transmission  (Read 555 times)
tomhamrick

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2009, 09:59:46 AM »

My 1984 Eagle with 6V92TA has a Tranmission Temp gauge but has a plug in the transmission where the sensor is supposed to be. anyone know the part # I need to get and the best place to buy? I would like to know what th Allison is doing.

Thanks,
Tom Hamrick

Tom Hamrick
1991 Prevost H3-40 VIP
1981 Eagle 10
Forest City, NC
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:56:21 AM »

Tom, if yours are the VDO gauges that were the original from Eagle order it from Norris so it will match       good luck

Live each day like it was your last,one day it will be
compedgemarine

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »

I had the same problem. I got mine from www.egauges.com. if you look in the senders section for VDO just match it to the gauge range, etc.
good luck
steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: