Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
May 26, 2018, 04:03:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription:  It will not get lost in the mail.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What ever happened to the rally in Oregon?  (Read 3331 times)
Jerry32

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 04:33:17 AM »

I agree to the Yuma . Jerry

1988 MCI 102A3 8V92TA 740
Gary W

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 08:36:51 AM »

We plan on going again, we had a great time the last 3 years at the rally. We have 6 coaches from British Columbia planning to attend this year.

We are FMCA members and chapter members of BUS'N USA chapter, but anyone is welcome to attend. Phone: David Gregory (541) 784-8136 at Southern Oregon Diesel for more information, he is the president of this chapter.

Gary
infinitycoach

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 03:47:23 PM »

INFINITY COACH HERE......... :I want EVERYONE to know that we support
BUS N USA infact Bob the owner of the business is the Vice -president and one of the true founders of this event.  Our business has had to work VERY hard to stay alive during this down time of our economy.  We don't have time to watch the internet much. But we have worked very hard to support this event......have worked very hard to support David and Dick on this and we want very much to see it be a complete success.  A success for all the bus people because we do the BEST rally for this venue.  It is hard to get the information out for this event......so we depend on people talking to their fellow bus nuts..  I only heard about what was being said by a fellow bus nut.  So we needed to respond ...we hope that you all will check out our web site or call David or Dick or Infinity Coach and we will direct you in a positive way to a GREAT EVENT........... Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: