Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 03:20:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the 1990 Orion  (Read 623 times)
wrench

Ignore
« on: June 13, 2009, 07:11:40 AM »

Sorry to post a new post, but...
Ok,  engine running square but last only 30-45 second & sut down, there must be a sensor who call safety.
 How do I trace that? any way to read codes?
   thank         wrench       waiting
MCI-RICK

1986 TMC 102A3 6V92TA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 07:20:42 AM »

Wrench,

Did any indicator lights turn on?  Your SEL (stop engine light) or CEL (check engine light)?  Is there a toggle switch by the DDEC connector?  If there is, you hold it towards the side that says DDEC.  Your CEL indicator will start blinking.  Count the blinks.  A 45 for example will blink 4 times then a short pause then blink 5 times.   

MCI-Rick

Aim high but look out below
wrench

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 08:43:26 AM »

THANKSSSS RICK,
 I add water & it stay running, about that plug, is it located in the engine bay or at the driver station?(I saw a plug under the dash left of steering collum, like the one on GM car & truck).
      thanks again    wrench
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: