Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 06:31:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DD + GM parts..BARN FULL  (Read 4963 times)
JohnEd

Ignore
« on: June 13, 2009, 11:04:31 AM »

All,

I went over to what used to be a "Bus Co. Maint Shop and storehouse" with a friend.  I understand that the owner, long out of the business, has consigned the inventory in the storehouse to said friend for disposal.  This place is 100 yards long and 50 feet wide.  It has more engine parts in it than I could have imagined. Sheltered life here!  I have not a clue as to what to advise him on an effective disposal/marketing  plan.  There are blowers and Jake's and cranks and cams and new cylinders marked .050 and air starters and "ad infinitum ad nauseum".  In a lifetime,, I don't think I could research what all this stuff is.

As a inventory plan I can only think that taking detailed pics of each shelf and labeling the shelves is a way of presenting the stuff for purchase.  I suggested YouTube as a "home" for the video and pics for people to "shop".  He has an aquaint that has DD lifetime mech experience but has reservations, I think, about that individual for some reason.  There seems to be little secretiveness about the owner, his location or anything about him so this looks, to me, to be on the level.

Do any of you have any experience or information on how to dispose of an inventory like this?  I have declined any stake in this and I expect to profit in no way.  Hopefully this can help a Knut in his quest for cheap parts.

There is also a cash of doors, body panels and glass for GMC buses of mysterious model numbers, to me, that are piled up the walls.  I don't even have a hunch as to what all that stuff might fit on.  I think we can rule out late model Prevosts, however, for sure.

All suggestions are welcome...no such thing as a dumb suggestion(except one!) Shocked Grin Grin

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »

John;

Sent you a PM. I want to work fast on this

Thanks

Don
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »

Don,

There is a drivable 4104/6 on the property and it is loaded with DD parts, also.  Do you want to haul a load of this stuff back in that bus?  It is for sale empty or full but I need to get details for you.  I did not receive your PM and I would prefer you use my email.  jegrabe at gmail. com.  My phone is 541 915 083two.  Speak up and remind me who you are...please.  Sorry!

I don't think you could haul all this back in 4 bus loads if you took it all.

Nice to talk to you again.

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
Lin

1965 MC-5a

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 07:49:23 PM »

Hey Don,

Maybe those people that delivered my parts from Oregon could fit it all into their 1/2 ton pickup.

You don't have to believe everything you think.
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 07:20:10 AM »

Hi John is all this stuff in Canada or the states?

JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 08:28:28 AM »

ZUBZUB,

Sorry, it is in Orygun.  Maybe when it gets sorted out you can get some of what you want.  Going out there today and take pics for Don and generate a location map a install some markers.  The main focus is to mget Don in play and get the windows for Pheonix.

I'll post more as we make some progress.

Thank you,

John

—Pla
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 01:31:24 AM »

This topic seems to have been edited.  There was a Knut that asked for a Jake buffer switch.  Kevin has that switch in hand and will send it as soon as we can find out who needed it.

I can appreciate where any moderator might find this  "off topic" for the board as it is ultimately about selling stuff.  It is also about giving a Knut in need some help.  I posted it here to give it some exposure to the general public so to speak.  It is peachy keen and swell with me if you move it to wherever as long as you leave a trail so other Knuts can follow the breadcrumbs.  As I said before, my involvement is strictly a "humanitarian" deal.  I don't profit in any way and don't have a dog in the fight.

John

—Pla
Dallas

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 02:47:37 AM »

Maybe you should look at some of the other forums you go to instead of being so quick to accuse the moderators of deleting or modifying posts out of hand.
Just for information, we do not delete posts without an overwhelming need to do so, in fact, we go out of our way to not delete anything worthwhile, and when we do delete a post, it actually gets moved elsewhere until such time as a final decision on it's disposition has been made. As of right now there is nothing in that area.
Have a nice day.

~just a note from your friendly moderating Team. Dallas

This topic seems to have been edited.  There was a Knut that asked for a Jake buffer switch.  Kevin has that switch in hand and will send it as soon as we can find out who needed it.

I can appreciate where any moderator might find this  "off topic" for the board as it is ultimately about selling stuff.  It is also about giving a Knut in need some help.  I posted it here to give it some exposure to the general public so to speak.  It is peachy keen and swell with me if you move it to wherever as long as you leave a trail so other Knuts can follow the breadcrumbs.  As I said before, my involvement is strictly a "humanitarian" deal.  I don't profit in any way and don't have a dog in the fight.

John
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 11:27:08 AM »

JohnEd, 

I don't know if I was the only one, but I contacted you about a jake buffer switch.  I contacted you via email.  There has been no post removed from this thread as far as I know.

Frank

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 11:47:58 AM »

Don't worry about JohnEd.  He is paranoid aboout moderators and deleted posts.  This is the 3rd or 4th time in a month he has claimed a thread or post was deleted and others were able to dins the thread(s) in question in 30 seconds.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 01:21:29 PM »

Belfert is correct.  And I am coming to the conclusion that I am paranoid. Tongue  But, just because I am paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't after me. Grin  I took what you said as humorous ribbing, Guy. Cool  If you were trying to be hurtful please retransmitt with more scathing comment. Grin  Please!  But only IF.

Slow Rider,

I got a flurry of emails after posting about the parts.  Yours was one.  The way this went was "post thread"....received a quick flurry of emails and PM's and I tied all that correspondence to the post instead of parsing it out to the different modes,,,, in my mind.  Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner with the good news that your part is waiting to be shipped as I was frantically looking in the wrong place and getting frustrated in the process.  It is my wish that I disinvolve myself at the earliest but it seems that Keven isn't being approved by the moderators to post on the board just yet.  Please pay special attention to the "SEEMS" qualifier as that seems to be escaping some moderators and others as a matter of fact.  At this point I will get to Kevin about a price and then get back to you by email for address and such.  Still involved and glad to be of assistance.  I know how the God Father felt!

A couple weeks ago I was looking for a thread that I had posted in.  There were two, in fact.  I couldn't find them and I asked the board where they went and if they had been relocated or deleted.  I expected them to be relocated full well so I searched all the other boards for them. Both Belfert and Nick responded quickly and informed me that the thread was on page 2 on their computer and gave me some direction.  I looked for maybe the tenth time and low and behold, there it was right under my nose.  I suspected that they had been trained by the same person that had trained my wife.  Harrumph!  "Thanks Guys" and off I went.  A few minutes later I was looking for the second post in that same thread and I should have noted either of the posts had they been there in the first go-round but I was unable to locate that one either.  Now I had been thru my first series of searches without success and then I did another search and found one but now the second was missing to me.  Could I have my head up my @$# that far?Huh?  Nah, figure the odds.  I used to read the schematics that my men had laid out on the floor and I did it from ten feet away and I pointed out to them what they had overlooked in their trouble shooting effort.  Tell them I could ever in a thousand years miss ANYTHING. Sad  Well it has come down to that and Belfert (?) posted again with a comment such as "4 lines down from the first,John" or "it is there on the same page,John".  I don't remember which was yours Belfert as I got emails about it.  Need I reiterate my thanks to all?.

Paranoid about moderators?  Well, there were posts deleted and there was no mention of who posted them initially.  There were posts that the poster himself deleted with the assist of the moderator and again, no record.  And, there were parts of posts that were removed and that wasn't documented either so that a reader could determine that he was not getting the full measure.  I am on record as being supportive of the authority of the moderators and their discretion.  I think the job is very tough and thankless in many ways and I have said so more than once.  While I thought that mode of operation was "high handed" and not in keeping with their past activity, that also would be acceptable to me as I ain't running this show and I won't even think of accepting that job.  Whatever the rules are I accept them but I would like to know what the rules are.  Well, the moderator emailed back and said "My Bad".  That's enuf for me.  When I "thought", as in don't really know for sure, the last batch went missing, I felt really confused as I thought(that word again) that we weren't going back there.  Turns out we didn't go there.  So....."MY BAD!"

I am working up a complete answer to Dallas' post.  Hope to finish that soon.

John

—Pla
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 02:07:07 PM »

John,

If you click on your name to the left, it will bring up your profile, then at the bottom of that page you can click on "Show last posts...". I've had to do that a few times when I got lost.

See, I can get lost even when I'm not wandering. Hell, I can get lost sitting in my living room.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 02:14:37 PM »

OK Len, I resemble that remark  ha ha

Don
MacGyver

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 03:39:28 PM »

John...

Are the parts there to add Jakes to an 8v71?  If so, I'd be interested in the price...  I'd love to add Jakes to my engine during the reconstruction.  Also need instruments for the dash...  They burned in the fire.  x.x

Here's the pics you asked for....

-Mac

1953 Flxible Visicoach
http://b.logthis.net/toothless
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 11:52:06 PM »

Mac,

He will look at your pics tomorrow morning.  After that it will take a day to get out to the "barn" and search out your windows.  I will get back to you on Friday at the earliest.

I know you said you weren't in need of the info in the very immediate future.  I think we should line up what we can do for you here so others with resource can chime in if we belly up.  I imagine others are working this problem in the background.  You have struck a sympathetic cord.

John

—Pla
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 08:47:00 AM »

John;

Are you and your buddy still trying to get some pic's of the parts. I have not seen what is for sale yet.

Thanks

Don
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 09:13:47 AM »

Don't worry about JohnEd.  He is paranoid aboout moderators and deleted posts.  This is the 3rd or 4th time in a month he has claimed a thread or post was deleted and others were able to dins the thread(s) in question in 30 seconds.

JohnEd, I apologize for writing the above about yoou being paranoid about moderators.

That said, I would suggest you do some research or ask for help when you can't find a post.  I went back and reread your older posts about missing posts and in each case you pretty much accused the moderators of removing the posts or the entire thread when itr was indeed still there.

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 11:01:21 AM »

Brian,

You owe me no apology.  I took what you said  initially as constructive and humorous.  Still do.

When you go back and read my posts, do so in the vein of "Where are my Twinkies?  OK, Nobody leaves the room till I get my Twinkies back.   LOCK that door".  You can't see my face or hear my tone or cadence.  No one can..except me.  I have said I appreciate the moderators efforts many times and with unequivocal sincerity.  I haven't changed my mind.  I don't really care if they "like" me or "respect" me as my opinion and values are not predicated on those things.  I have had numerous people that worked for me and some were promoted that I had serious personal issues with but I promoted their performance, contribution, etc.  I can say though that I have never failed to "fire" a boss that performed poorly, however.

That was me saying "can anybody help?"  You came right back with "they are right there on page two".    Wifey does that all the time in response to.  "Where are the Huh"  "Aren't they supposed to be in the top drawer?"  She doesn't say "You are an in-appreciative and ill tempered cad."  No, she sugar coats it with "you are a half blind old man but you should have been able to FEEL that meat fork if you put your hand in that drawer and swished it around."  Rodney Dangerfield like.  Actually, I like you guys better and if it weren't for the outrageous sex, well, you know.

Brian,  I am flattered that you are concerned for my feelings. I really am. If there were a problem I would pm you.

thanks,

John

—Pla
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 10:59:56 PM »

Mac,

Good news!  The windows you need for the bus, "D" and such, are on hand and you can have them.  I also have two RV thermo pane sliders for you.  That makes a lot of weight and space may be an isue.  Currently I am canvasing BNO, per HTR's suggestion.  They will be having a well attended rallye north of Eugene in a week.  Can you give me a shipping address and an email for you that you want associated with this transfer effort?

Kevin Hornbuckle is your sugar Daddy in this.  I am grunt labor.

Hope you and yours are well and recovering,

John

—Pla
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 11:15:36 PM »

Mac,

I am late responding to your questions.  He has dashes complete.  Don't know what they fit but he will.  Expect an update in a few days from Kevin.  I am pretty sure there are Jakes for the 8V71.  Again, Kevin will....

John

—Pla
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 11:32:13 PM »

For thiose of you tghat have been following this saga:

I have tons of pics I took today and they will be transmitted to Don tomorrow I hope (really hard).

I suggest that those of you that need "stuff" make plans to get it from Don.  We expect that he will relocate this trove to his home digs and organize it for sale.  He has shipping skills and crating ability that i refuse to develop for obvious reasons.  Don hasn't confirmed this to me so be careful whaen you contact him....."john said you would" is a NO NO!  You need that tried and true "hat in hand approach".

For those of you into efficiency and MPG:  There is a fluid coupled device that runs the fan from the crank.  It is loose coupled until the oil comes up to temp.  In the winter I expect it would cycle in and out of close coupling.  It functions like a fan clutch except it gets it's "engage signal" from oil temp imstead of water temp.  Given that the fan eats up 40 HP or so you can get serious improvement from fan mods.  There are stacks of those oil/fluid couplers laying about.  Don, might be able to help you.

John
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:21:08 PM by JohnEd » Logged

—Pla
MacGyver

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 10:14:01 PM »

John,

The shipping address is:

Kevin Nebus
3933-A Benton Rd.
Bossier City, LA  71111

The burned address is:

200 Benoist Circle
Bossier City, LA  71111

It's just down the street from where the house and bus burned...  I could walk to them if need be. lol...

The email will be "wiredfreak" at "gmail" dot "com" (forgive the obfuscation, I forgot to in another post and my spam levels have increased significantly...  Instead of 1 to 5 a day, I'm now getting 25 to 50.  Damn spammers.  I'm all for mob justice when it comes to those bastards!)

My # is 318/\840\/9254

We're still dealing with insurance right now...  I don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll only answer what you've asked and interject as little as possible.  I'll thank you in advance for finding these things and making the arrangements for me....  You have no idea how much these items will help in resurrecting the Phoenix...

One other thing I'd like to ask you about, as I forgot on the previous post...  Side mirrors...  As you can see in the pix, the mirrors that were originally on this coach are toast... literally.  Happen to have a pair of those big ones like what was on there?  They provided just the right visibility I needed.

Jack sent me his pair of old mirrors off his MCI, but I've looked at them and tried thinking of ways to make them work, but there's just no way...  The body lines they're designed to fit simply don't exist on the 4905, and to attempt to modify them to fit I'm afraid would just be an UGLY effort, as I simply don't have the tools necessary any longer.  They burned and melted in the fire.  Sad  A completely outfitted woodworking shop with professional grade equipment and tools... up in smoke.  Sigh.

Anyhoo...  I've got to go up to the welding shop tomorrow where I had the windshields shipped...  Luke says they arrived on the 10th, but Joe said they didn't arrive.  I suspect one of his guys accepted the shipment, stuck the crates in the back of the shop and didn't tell him they arrived.  It's not like someone up there could use them!  Lol....  I'm sure the crates are sitting there pretty as you please in the back of the shop.  :: shrugs ::

Also, the Jake parts aren't really for repair, they're for later...  So if you can get a sale out of them, by all means... Do so.  It would really be a luxury item for me at this point, but they'd sure be nice to have.  I'm pretty sure I can install them once I get my tool box restocked.  heh...

The windows, on the other hand....  Are an absolute necessity...  I can't get the shell re-inspected without them, and I sure as hell ain't going to eliminate them!  Visibility is important when you're driving a 40ft tube down the road... lol

I'll check back in a couple of days...  Lots to do, not enough time to do it, and still feel like total crap since the fire.  Grrr....  Funny how catastrophes like this screw with you physically too.  :: shrugs ::  I'll feel better once things get moving I suppose and the stress of this is lessened.  I still miss my companion animals.  Cry  I will for a long time I suppose.  Anyway, again, don't want to hijack the thread. 

Thanks again. Smiley

-Mac / Kevin

1953 Flxible Visicoach
http://b.logthis.net/toothless
Cary and Don

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »

Hi,  We are looking for skin to redo a baggage door on a 4107. Do you think we might get lucky?

Don and Cary
GMC4107
Neoplan AN340

1973 05 Eagle
Neoplan AN340
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2009, 01:38:02 PM »

Cary,

Kevin Hornbuckle is now up and operating on our MAK board.  He has the CON for this "Barn" topic and answers questions.  My primary role in this adventure has been that of the instigater and principle Nag.  Good luck with this.  It seems to be moving to the conclusion where Don F. gets all the parts and resells to the masses.  Much better for the Masses that way.

For the record I will stay with the Mac Phoenix effort.  So far there I have two thermo pane windows for the new sides and also the stock side windows that are burned out on each side.  Shipping to him is a huge problem for me(and him).  These parts must go from Eugene, Orygun to LousyAnna or some point where Mac can retrieve them.  Total weight is near a hundred pounds but the pieces can be split into 5 separate pieces.  PLEASE HELP with any suggestions you might have for me.  I expect that the windows will move in incremental steps across the country from Knut to Knut.  Currently I am looking into getting someone at BusNUSA to get it moved on the first leg, however short that leg might be.

Thanks to all,

John

—Pla
Tenor

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »

John,
In case no one had said it yet, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!  It's wonderful to keep this from becoming one of those stories where all of this stuff ends up as beer cans or back in the states at harbor freight!

Glenn

Glenn Williams
Lansing, MI
www.threemenandatenor.com
1968 MCI 7 Ser. No. 7476 Unit No. 10056
8v71
4 speed Spicer
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 07:45:54 AM »

John ,if it helps ,any one making that first leg down the left coast can drop them here in vegas with me and so on and so forth or fifth...till we get it headed toward the right coast Smiley.just a thought if it'll help.good luck

Don,have you should have enough parts now to build me a new hot rod dd LOL Wink Grin

VAN Cool
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:50:15 AM by van » Logged

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 08:00:53 AM »

I know you are hoping to do this quicker and I hope it works out that way.  However, if the windows are still waiting shipment by about September we will be travelling down the left coast on our way to Mexico and we could easily work in a stop in Las Vegas.  We'll be leaving from B.C. so a stop in Oregon would be no problem & I'm sure we could find somewhere to stuff them in for the trip south.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 09:20:37 AM »

Thank you, Bob.  Hope to get it done quicker, you are right.  Can't turn my nose up at anything that even smells like an assist at this point, however.

Nice to hear from you.

John

—Pla
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 09:38:30 AM »

Van&Don,

Recently Don posted something about having all the parts to upgrade a 8V71 to a 8V71 T(smoke).  I'll see your upgrade and raise you a complete 8V71"TA".  Condition unknown at this time but it ran in here.  It is installed in a bus up at the Barn and I am not certain that it is for sale.  I'll ask Kevin and he will get back to you both.

Cheers,

John

—Pla
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »

I know you are hoping to do this quicker and I hope it works out that way.  However, if the windows are still waiting shipment by about September we will be travelling down the left coast on our way to Mexico and we could easily work in a stop in Las Vegas.  We'll be leaving from B.C. so a stop in Oregon would be no problem & I'm sure we could find somewhere to stuff them in for the trip south.

Bob,
You could come down thru TN to the TN BusNut Gathering and then LA would be on the way to Mexico from there! LOL!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 11:39:21 AM »

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=12327.0
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 11:44:02 AM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 09:23:41 PM »

John,I'll have that HRDD some day before these bones turn to dust,but right now I have this sweet 69two over at Clifford's ranch that will surly last me till then,the dirty bird hasn't flown since we got her last june,wow a whole year! Shocked .thanks a whole bunch's any who Kiss

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »

Pics of all the parts Don will be bidding on are on PhotoBucket.

http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/JohnEd-1/

If you see something you want, tell Don or give KevinH a call.  Sure hope PhotoBucket works out.

John

—Pla
Tenor

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 08:03:30 PM »

Oh my goodness...(slobber, slobber, slobber, drool)  Grin

Glenn

Glenn Williams
Lansing, MI
www.threemenandatenor.com
1968 MCI 7 Ser. No. 7476 Unit No. 10056
8v71
4 speed Spicer
Kevin Hornbuckle

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »

I you see something you want, I'll get you a price. I can shoot more detail pics if need be.
Kevin 541 513 7072
kevinh@efn.org
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: