Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 26, 2014, 04:18:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Adventure is about to begin!  (Read 6505 times)
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 04:02:02 PM »

We had a nice visit with family in Illinois and are now sitting in the Elkhart Campground.  We plan to hit the RV surplus stores the next couple days to see what we can find that we did not now we could not live without. Then on to Elsie, MI for a CCO bus rally next weekend.  Bus is runing good, just a small oil leak (2 quarts in 1300 miles), but I still do not have to worry about the Toad rusting  LOL.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2009, 09:19:28 PM »

Quote from: JackConrad
    We had a nice visit with family in Illinois and are now sitting in the Elkhart Campground.  We plan to hit the RV surplus stores the next couple days to see what we can find that we did not now we could not live without. Then on to Elsie, MI for a CCO bus rally next weekend.  Bus is runing good, just a small oil leak (2 quarts in 1300 miles), but I still do not have to worry about the Toad rusting  LOL.  Jack

Hey Jack if ya find any great deals on 24 volt inverters I'd be interested in about 6 of them! Let me know I can get you the $ ASAP or send it directly to the outlet, then I can decide on whether to have them shipped by USPS, UPS, or C & L DS! LOL!
Seriously I am wanting to put some large inverters on the buses for use rolling down the road not while parked!
Grin  BK  Grin

Glad to hear you'ns is enjoy'n it!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: