Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 20, 2014, 07:43:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out this Rexhall! Must have a GMC skin kit!  (Read 2804 times)
loosenut
Confidently Ignorant

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »

To me it is a big mystery why Tenor is looking at Rexhalls in the first place.

Sold 85 Neoplan 33ft 6V92ta, sadly busless
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »

He might be looking for a good GM bus, is that not so Dallas.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
Dallas

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »

True, Ned,
After All, Generally Magnificent Creations

uncle ned
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »

True, Ned,
After All, Generally Magnificent Creations

uncle ned

Guys, Guys, 

Remember the oath you had to take when you were lucky enough to obtain your GMC.

Rule #5, Never tease or bait owners of other makes of buses as they are already jealous enough.

And besides that there is just not enough GMC's to go around.......

OK, back to acting like we have a bunch of old antiquated buses and we are lucky they even talk to us.......He! He!   Grin Tongue

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
gus

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 05:33:52 PM »

I agree with Lin, there is always the possibility that the 4104 was converted by Rexhall and the person listing it didn't know what they were doing!!

This doesn't sound like much of a crime to me, and anyway, it is too hot to be getting exercised over this little thing.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
junkman42

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 06:21:15 PM »

Cliff, I ahould say 5 hail busses for penance, Hail bus full of rust.  Those that have stainles chassis do not have to be jealous.  LOL John
Chopper Scott

MCI 7

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »

Basically what any salesman without a clue would list. They probably took it in on trade at a car lot and judging by what pics they showed it is a bit used. Sometimes that's a good sign however unless the bus sat for 10 years with a family of 8 living in it. No engine pics? Poor description. In fact some pretty poor pics. It probably won't get a bid. They gave some smuck $5000 on a trade for a worn out Ford Powerstroke and are trying to cut a fat hog in the southbound end. Just my opinion but as usual I'm probably wrong! Cheesy Later

Seven Heaven.... I pray a lot every time I head down the road!!
Bad decisions make good stories.
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »

You guys must not read the adds in your MAK magazine they always have one screwed up and they are pros     good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Tenor

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 08:55:45 PM »

You will notice that I only said that there was something fishy here!  Any of these explanations could be true - just like a complete GMC skin kit!  Wink  To protect my reputation as enjoying ALL makes of busses, I have had a GMC, I now have an MCI but if I had found a good Eagle locally, I would have been just as interested!  Smiley  I just cruise the eplace to continue my education and to look for new ideas OR for ideas that were not so good!

Glenn

Glenn Williams
Lansing, MI
www.threemenandatenor.com
1968 MCI 7 Ser. No. 7476 Unit No. 10056
8v71
4 speed Spicer
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: