Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 08:19:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OK now here this! I was asked by several members about another W. TN Bus Rally!  (Read 4488 times)
Van
Billy Van Hagen

89' Silver Eagle 15/40 6V92MUI Boulder City,NV

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »

Rap will do that  Cheesy

If you are not living on the edge, then you're takin' up too much space!!!
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 01:34:57 PM »

I'd like to request my usual spot if it's available lol, I'd also like to volunteer my engine for any seminars that don would like to put on, in particular it could be volunteered for a turbo/exhaust seminar lol, even maybe a brake adjusting seminar and possibly a hub seal replacement seminar lol.  One of the things we'll be bringing is some of our DJ equipment and a few thousand cd's from early rock to late rock, early country to late country and even some of BK's favorite rap songs.  I may even have music to loosen rusted bolts with.

Cody your spot will be here as usual! No need to bring any Crap though if it ain't old time rock & roll I ain't interested! Give me some good ol Bob Segar any day! (OK I admit I also listen to country some too!)
The brake adjusting/replacing and wheel seal replacement seminars will be no problem. (You'll have to get Don's answer on the new heads, turbo and custom exhaust set up seminar though! Grin

Van your welcome too! I'd be like a coming back home rally of r your bus since you bought it jest a piece or 2 up the road from us!

Clifford, Sonny, & Paul I see a great opportunity to get those AZ/TX Eagle out and stretch there wings!

Everybody else is welcome too! We have had Cody & Libby's Eagle, Dallas & Cat's GMC, and Mike Hill's MC9 all here for extended periods and the neighbors have never complained (not that it would do them any good!), shoot the county never even came out to cite us for open rust contamination!

Those who've been here before are welcome again, and those who've not been here are welcome too!

Those of you from the North are welcome to stop in on your way south, those of you from the east are welcome to stop in on your way west and etc, etc!

Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 02:19:36 PM »

oops I didn't know there was a problem with my head lol, now if only libby would stop laughing I could get on with my work lol.
cody

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 07:57:51 AM »

Sounds like it's going to happen, now we need to know when so we can all plan our activities, those that are advisers to obama will need to plan so they can get the time off without disrupting the world flow, those that are just poor like me need to spend some time on the street corner with the tin cup and those that are just rich,,,, well I don't care if they come or not lol.  The first week of October works well for me but so does the end of september, either is great, I'll cancel my centerfold shoot for Playgirl, the ladies will just have to suffer without my pics for a while longer.  They've gotten by for so long now that they'll do just fine, normally I would pose for the before pic on the body improvement ads but that is winding down now too lol.  Life can be so cruel lol.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 08:00:19 AM »

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=12698.msg133144#msg133144

Just tying the 2 threads together so folks can follow the whole sha-bang! Grin

Grin  BK  ;
by the way!

We now have dates of September 25th, 26th, & 27th!

Can we get an idea of who fits on what list below?

A; (I) We are gonna be there for sure no exceptions or excuses!

B; We are planning to be there and most likely will unless something drastic happens!

C; We might be there, we are really trying, but just not sure!

D; It's possible but unlikely, we'll let ya know ASAP! (really!)

F; It doesn't look like there is any chance we're gonna make it!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 08:03:03 AM »

I'm looking into the posibility of installing another set of pedals, why should I do all the work, libby can help on some of the hilly parts of the run.
Dallas

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:34 AM »

Bryce, I merged both topics, now they are as one!
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 06:33:58 AM »

Bryce, I merged both topics, now they are as one!

Thanks!

Grin  BK  Grin

bump

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 10:41:17 AM »

ANYBODY & EVERYBODY IS INVITED!

I got a personal PM from someone asking if it was ok to bring someone else! and the answer is;

YES BRING THEM!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: