Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 23, 2014, 12:55:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does 50 post break Newbie?  (Read 1238 times)
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2006, 09:29:36 PM »

If it does then I won't be a newbie anymore, does that mean I'll have to change my Handle? Huh  If I change it, will that make me a newbie again? Huh Huh     Dillema! Dillema!   Cheesy

Maybe I'll change it to     Cool

Pronounced "The busnut formerly known as NewbeeMC9"

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 09:34:59 PM »

What will you call yourself when you become a Sr. Member?

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 09:39:58 PM »

Maybee I should go with JuniorMC9, then SeniorMC9, and shoot for HeroMC9! Grin

Cool

plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 11:46:55 AM »

Hey there newbeeMC9..

Please see my post on the Help Board for how to change your displayed name while maintaining your post total.  (hmm. Post Total.  sounds like a breakfast cereal product)

Anyways - The post is "Does changing my name or "handle" change my post count?"  Hope this helps -

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 02:01:13 PM »

Newbie,  I'm gonna be honest with you.  There's nothing wrong with being a "newbie".  In the true sense of the definition it means that you're an innocent...and not necessarily guilty for goofs, dumb questions, and incomplete offerings.

Some time back I was well on my way to being a Senior Member.  While that might be a goal to attain...something tells me it's not really the "Magic" in the Bell Curve of learning.

I have no idea what my current rating is...and don't care.  I'm long past the point in my life where accreditation means anything.

Keep reading, learning and contributing when and where you can and stop worrying about the numbers.  We're all accepted here as long as we maintain a certain amount of decorum.

It'll come, m'friend, perhaps as soon as you stop being concerned about it.

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2006, 09:20:31 PM »

Newbie,† I'm gonna be honest with you.† There's nothing wrong with being a "newbie".† In the true sense of the definition it means that you're an innocent...and not necessarily guilty for goofs, dumb questions, and incomplete offerings.

Some time back I was well on my way to being a Senior Member.† While that might be a goal to attain...something tells me it's not really the "Magic" in the Bell Curve of learning.

I have no idea what my current rating is...and don't care.† I'm long past the point in my life where accreditation means anything.

Keep reading, learning and contributing when and where you can and stop worrying about the numbers.† We're all accepted here as long as we maintain a certain amount of decorum.

It'll come, m'friend, perhaps as soon as you stop being concerned about it.

Bob

Beware of the man who starts out with "I'm gonna be honest with you" or do you beware he doesn't!   Cheesy  Just kiddin NCBob 

I started it out post thinking I would change it one day.  Maybee Ssnce I want to be like you when I grow up I could bee NewBob Grin Cheesy  Or maybe work my way to NewGumpee! Cheesy

Anyway Bob I'm not worried about the titles too much, I just noticed I was at 49 post and was funnin around with number 50 
one reason I like this hobbee is that I like learning and there is plent of that to keep me a newbee for a while.  Besides I've got too much invested into the NewbeeMC9 handle to just change it anyway.

Cool

Clarke Echols

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 05:00:23 PM »

Newbie, Shmewbie!  They're all just titles.  Take any title and three bucks, and it'll get you
a Big Mac down at the local Golden Arches.   Grin Grin

Of course, we all know I'm just tryin' to get rid of that "newbie" status, eh?   Smiley
Clarke
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2006, 05:20:13 PM »

Well, it looks like you are about to make it Clarke. Don't you think so?
Richard

Newbie, Shmewbie!† They're all just titles.† Take any title and three bucks, and it'll get you
a Big Mac down at the local Golden Arches.† †Grin Grin

Of course, we all know I'm just tryin' to get rid of that "newbie" status, eh?† †Smiley
Clarke

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: