Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
March 28, 2015, 08:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: campgrounds around Stillwater OK  (Read 779 times)
Frank @ TX

Ignore
« on: July 06, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »

Before the TBR we were going to spend some time around Stillwater OK.
I used to do some work in Stillwater and wanted to visit the old haunts and show them to the wife.
Any body know of any ??
The only camping I remember is at the Fair Grounds.
Frank
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 05:34:43 PM »

Frank, there is a couple of mobile home parks that allow RV's but the RV parks all were outside of town.I would check with CofC  and the fair grounds they had a few spaces several years back when I did a job at OSU. Cedercrest RV Park was about 10 miles from town I parked there once       good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Frank @ TX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 05:42:35 PM »

Thanks luvrbus
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 06:02:45 PM »

Frank, if you are in that area Sept 17-19 We are having a Eagle rally at Lake Afton in Goodard Ks and you are welcome to attend.       good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: