Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 05:44:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "2006" Bussin' Rally Photo's from Arcadia, Fl. Reposted for viewing  (Read 1629 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« on: July 08, 2006, 07:38:46 AM »

Hello Everyone,
It has been requested by many to repost the photo's I removed off line of the Arcadia, FL. Bus Rally held by Jack & Paula Conrad on December - January of 2006.  Now that over half of the year is past and this Arcadia Rally is coming up on us and the one being held by Dallas & Cat in Timmonsville, SC I thought what better time to get everyone in the mood to try to attend any Bus Rally being held and posted here on MAK. 

We will only be able to attend two of the many bus gatherings / rally's being held all this year and they are:
The first Bus Gathering I am talking about is being held from October5 - October 8th, 2006 at Timmonsville, SC, sponsored by Dallas & Cat Farnworth and is named the "Octoberfest" and we all hope you will try to attend. 

The second Bus Rally we will attend is being sponsored again by Jack & Paula Conrad in Arcadia, FL. and is called, "Bussin' 2007 Rally" from December 29th, - January 1st, 2007.  Again we hope you will all plan to attend.

Now about my reposting of photo's.  Several people on the bb'd wanted ideas for paint schemes for their buses they are converting, just wanted ideas on other things mounted on the buses etc.  So instead of trying to please them all one at a time I choose to do this for all to enjoy again and hopefully get you all in the bussin gathering - rallying mood coming up.  There are several being sponsored this year and you can find the dates and locations on this board on the begining posting page.
My album I just reposted has 75 photo's, there is no comments like normal as I do not have the time to do all this right now but you may recoginze many of your friends and their buses that were there from some of these photo's. 

Go to:

http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101

click on the second Album named, (1A Album, Bussin' 2006 in Arcadia) album and see 75 photo's of these buses we had the great privledge to see then and look forward to again later this year.

I hope you enjoy the journey back to Arcadia, 2006.
Gary
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 01:29:39 PM by Dallas » Logged

Gary
Ace

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 10:46:36 AM »

Nice Idea Gary ole' buddy of mine but...

We're sorry...
...due to a high volume of page requests, this Webshots page is not available right now.

If you are looking for a photo, it is possible that the photo has moved or no longer exists.

Probably an error on my end! Dang Cheap Laptop!

Ace
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 01:36:38 PM »

Ace,

and Gary too.

I fixed the link so that it comes up correctly.

Dallas
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 03:39:24 PM »

Gary,

Monkey See, Monkey Do...

Here are the rest of the Photo's for BussIn 2006 reposted for anyone who want's to look.

http://www.rvbus.net/bussin2006/

This may probably be the last time that I will be doing a bunch of photo's as I am putting the Domain up for Sale
and probably moving on elsewhere.....

Dave....

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2006, 06:26:11 PM »

Is anyone having trouble now connecting with my web site posted earlier today??  A few have been having a problem, I must of done something posting my web site again.  Dallas, If I did please let me know what I did wrong as I do not want anyone to get discouraged and not go see the photo's I took at Arcadia. 

Thanks again for your help Dallas and if anyone is still having a problem, please post that information here so we can continue to correct anything we do wrong, meaning (ME). 
Gary

Gary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: