Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 18, 2014, 11:03:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wire and terminal supplier  (Read 763 times)
crcwestern

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2006, 11:56:34 AM »

I have read in some past issues that there is a wire and terminal supplier who carries all the wire supplies you need does anyone have there name and contact #, Thanks Chuck
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 12:45:14 PM »

I've been using Waytek Wire in MN for years.  Copper is going through the roof though.  They have an online catalog and you can buy from them with a credit card or debit card.  Try:  waytekwire.com.  Terminals, relays, terminal boards,  everything.  It takes a bit of searching but it's there. 

I use the tinned Marine cable.  No problems with corrosion and it carries a lot of current.

My Two cents. Wink

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
crcwestern

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 04:05:51 PM »

Thanks for the help thats the supplier everyone is happy with: Thanks again for your time Chuck
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: