Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 18, 2014, 10:48:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DD6V92TA GURU'S  (Read 1298 times)
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2006, 12:36:49 PM »

I am having a set of 9G90 injectors installed along with a TV-7511 Turbo with an AR of 1.23.  What should the timing and Modulator valve be set at along with the injectors?

Thanks Folks.
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 02:04:11 PM »

Don't guess we have any guru's on this board.
Dallas

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 02:31:01 PM »

Actually,

Since you asked the same question on BNO, the guys that belong to both boards and really know this stuff already answered you.

How many answers do you need to the same question that are correct?

I didn't answer because it had already been answered.

I'm not really sure what kind of answer you want. One that's correct? or one that you like?

Sorry to sound harsh, but more than you belong to two boards.

Dallas
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 06:26:25 PM »

Actually,
Since you asked the same question on BNO, the guys that belong to both boards and really know this stuff already answered you.
I'm not really sure what kind of answer you want. One that's correct? or one that you like?
Dallas

Dallas you been cheat'n with that other broad again ?!?!?!?

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 06:30:51 PM »

Actually,
Dallas

Opps I'm sorry Cat! Oh yeah sorry 'bout that too Dallas (hope she didn't beat ya too hard! I meant that other board! B O A R D not broad wow what a serious mistake mix'n up a couple of letters could make! Hope there is no permenant damage Dallas! But the question still remains! Have you been cheat'n over on that other board again???  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Dallas

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 02:26:11 AM »

Actually,
Dallas

Opps I'm sorry Cat! Oh yeah sorry 'bout that too Dallas (hope she didn't beat ya too hard! I meant that other board! B O A R D not broad wow what a serious mistake mix'n up a couple of letters could make! Hope there is no permenant damage Dallas! But the question still remains! Have you been cheat'n over on that other board again???  BK  Grin

Bryce,

Us Moderators gotta keep an out out for all our members, no matter where they stray. Kinda like if a calf goes into the sticker bushes and falls into a mud hole, ya gotta go in and get him out!

Besides, I like to learn all I can about all kinds of stuff. I'll go where there learning is, every time.

Cat didn't get to see your post yet, so I figure if I'm up on the roof till she leaves for work, I'll be safe.

Dallas
Sammy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 02:57:47 PM »

Thank goodness for DDEC. 
Don't have to deal with those adjustments anymore - just injector height and valve lash.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 03:00:35 PM by Sammy » Logged
Dallas

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 03:40:59 PM »

Thank goodness for DDEC.
Don't have to deal with those adjustments anymore - just injector height and valve lash.

At least until the computer pukes.

Don't gt me wrong, I love computer controls, but I'll take a mechanical unit any day over computer control.

At least then I know What I have to do to fix it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: