Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 31, 2014, 03:18:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ok we are leaving LA. and it No drivers wiper... help please  (Read 1662 times)
4104bigred

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2006, 06:49:21 PM »

Hey Guys are the air WIPER motors on a 4104 the same (interchangeable) left to right and visa versa
1 air line broke that runs to the drivers side and after replacing the line the wiper that worked fine WILL NOT OPERATE

thanks

chris
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »

Chris, I used to have that problem on the 4104  and DML. Generally I could just move them to the center of the windshield and they would start working. Seem to get stuck sometimes in lthe parked position.
Richard

Hey Guys are the air WIPER motors on a 4104 the same (interchangeable) left to right and visa versa
1 air line broke that runs to the drivers side and after replacing the line the wiper that worked fine WILL NOT OPERATE

thanks

chris

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
n4rsn

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 09:10:14 AM »

I have taken the air line loose and sprayed some WD-40, or some P B Blaster, in it. Than hook the line back up, and turn some air on, while going out and try--- DON"T FORCE--- to move the wiper blade.  If it don't work, turn the switch off, and move the wiper to differant locations on the windshield, than turn the wiper back on.  Eventually the lubericant will reach the motor, and loosen things up.
Hope this helps.
Steve
4104bigred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 09:34:56 PM »

thanks guys, after taking the motor in a (rain storm) i found a piece of **** in there , so anyway YOU CAN USE THE PASSENGERS SIDE IN AN EMERGENCY

CHRIS

BTW NOT ONE DROP OF RAIN ALL DAMN DAY AFTER 2 HOURS OF WORK BUT THAT FIGURES
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: