Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 05:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to ACE?  (Read 1894 times)
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2009, 09:50:30 PM »

What happened to Ace?  I was reading some post and one of his came up as 'Guest'.
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
Sean
Geek.

'85 Neoplan Spaceliner "Odyssey"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 09:52:58 PM »

[deleted -- apparently I'm out of date...]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:09:36 PM by Sean » Logged

Full-timing in a 1985 Neoplan Spaceliner since 2004.
Our blog: http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 10:03:35 PM »

I think he took his bat and left. He posted a notice on Facebook today that he's no longer a member of MAK. Said something about being done with the busing community a couple weeks ago, but didn't elaborate. He didn't elaborate, and I'm not going to speculate why.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 10:36:49 PM »

Ace informed the moderating team a few weeks ago that he was planning to leave the forum on July 4.  In further communications, he made it clear that he had made up his mind to leave.

I don't like to see anybody leave.  Each person brings something to the forum and the community is diminished when they leave.  I wish him well in the future and perhaps one day he will decide to return to us.
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 05:15:41 PM »

This thread was fanning the embers of past flamewars and innocent bystanders were getting burned.  As was expressed by Nick and others it needed to go away.  The thread is now locked and this portion is left behind to address the OP's question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: