Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
September 21, 2017, 12:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at (657) 221-0432 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 102a3 Voltage Regulator @nd question  (Read 1553 times)
Offline Offline

Posts: 6

« on: July 10, 2006, 08:26:08 AM »

Thanks to Nick and Stan for reply on first post.  In the 3rd bay is where I have all my utilities and may have to remove my tanks to get to the regulator. Stan, the only cover that I remember is the one covering the air tank. Is this the one that you are referring to ?When I look at the rear bulkhead from the outside, in front of the drive wheels, I cannot see where the regulator may be.  Thanks for any and all help.
Sr. Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 275

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power


« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 10:35:56 AM »

Should be at top in corner where the tunnel holds all your air lines and cables. Normally it is a cover that is hinged with vent holes. My fresh water tanks is in last right bay and I fixed so I could drain and remove if I need to get to voltage regulator. Good Luck, Charlie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!