Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 12:06:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer Force One / Busing In The Buff  (Read 1780 times)
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« on: July 10, 2006, 12:18:37 PM »

I finally installed reading lights at each end of the sofa this week end and sat down to try them out.
I picked up my July Bus Conversions to read thu. I have been a subscriber since '95 I think. I know I have boxes of back issues. It's always be imfomative and packed with valuable information. Always a broad spectum on many subjects in the bussing world.I was really amused this month, the center fold on Prayer Force One, a really cool and uniuqe conversion. (Enjoyed reading) to busing in the buff (or letting your balls hang out) I found this issue very diversre and informative!!! Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 12:20:08 PM by Beatenbo » Logged
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 02:44:35 PM »

I just got my VERY FIRST[/b] copy of BCM.

Since I checked the PO box on the way to the Dr.s' office, I didn't have a chance to read it.

When I got to the Doctor, they were sooooo efficient I still didn't get to read it.

when My Doc was done with me, She took the wife in, (to talk about me I'm sure),

And I still didn't get any time to read as My wife came out in less than 10 minutes.

Now Cat has it, and won't let me look at it because she said that I already had my turn!

SON OF A  (I can't say that word here!) Think it, Think It!

Maybe tomorrow I'll get to see more than some of the ads and the splash pages.

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble.

NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 05:46:31 PM »

How come I didn't get one???  Where's MINE!   Embarrassed
JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »

JR, guess you have to be one of the "Chosen ones" to get your early copy.  I'm like you....waiting.......

Cat won't give Dallas his copy back 'til she's read it...Sounds like home..LOL

Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 07:34:08 PM »

Don't feel bad guy's, I didn't get mine yet either......

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Beatenbo

1993 MCI 102 C3 Cat Power

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 08:00:49 PM »

Sorry guys, Miike sends me one direct each month for approval before they go out!!!
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 05:25:33 AM »

Well, I've put it off long enough. Smiley  I finally decided to subscribe to the magazine!  I've heard all you guys talk about how great it is and I must see it for myself.  Can't wait to read the articles you guys are talking about. 

Jimmy

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 06:01:09 AM »

For those of you who have not discovered it yet, you can click on the Bus Conversions Ad above and go directly to all the information you need to subscribe.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 09:23:33 AM »

I paid extra to get 1st class postage. I now get mine in a nice envelope & the mailman doesn't rip the cover off. I also get it earlier than regular. Grin Grin

Before I went 1st class, MAK would always resend the issues the post office didn't deliver...But I didn't want to wait.

kyle4501

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
steamguy56

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 12:38:49 PM »

Only about 6 issues current (newbee you know) but I'm tring to catch up as I have gotten all the back issues MAK had avalible.
Must say this issue coverers (or uncovers) alot of suspects..subjects.
oldmansax
Tom & Phyllis

'82 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 05:17:15 PM »

I got mine last week  Grin One of the few magazines I read cover to cover.

Don't know about that bussin' in the buff. Can you imagine trouble shooting a problem in the engine compartment in the buff? Might lose something important! I like to keep all parts and options.... functioning or not!!

'82 BlueBird WanderLodge PT40 being rebuilt
Delaware

DON'T STEAL! The government hates competition!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: