Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 02:13:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Nuts in Grants Pass, Or.???  (Read 774 times)
TexasBorderDude
Founder - Texas Curmudgeon Society

Nothing simple is ever easy...

Ignore
« on: July 19, 2009, 08:04:45 PM »

Hello, I need to stock up on my 40wt. Rotella T and will go through  Grants Pass, Or. tomorrow (July 20th, 2009)  I've been checking the Wal-Marts and NAPA's on the way and they just have the multi's.

(Hadda hoot coming on 66 from Klamath Falls to I-5... beautiful country, extreme switch-backs and grades, but the jakes and brakes held fine albeit very hot brakes.)

Regards,

dg

A curmudgeon's reputation for malevolence is undeserved. They're neither warped nor evil at heart. They don't hate mankind, just mankind's absurdities. They're just as sensitive and soft-hearted as the next guy, but they hide their vulnerability beneath a crust of misanthropy.
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 08:12:47 PM »

Doyle, you should be able to buy it in Medford I know it is easy to find in Roseburg. 
Good Luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 09:00:52 PM »

Sounds like you are headed right at me Doyle - come to BC & I'll find you some Chevron Delo 40.  We be about 500 miles straight north of you by the sound of things.

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 03:47:28 AM »

Hey Doyle, Can't help with the oil location, sorry. An Ealge friend of mine lives just off I-5 in Canby OR. If interested I can PM his number and you guys could hook up. He has an 01 and is currently building a 15.

Another buddy of mine lives in Vancouver WA, Doug1968 on the board. He has an MCI 102A3, I'm sure he would like to meet you too.

Let me know,

Paul
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 03:49:15 AM by Dreamscape » Logged

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
justin25taylor

1974 05 Eagle and 1986 10 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 07:24:50 AM »

If you need it now and have not passed Redding,CA I recently bought some gallons of Delo 100 40W at the T/A in Redding. It is on the east side of I-5. You have to go to the service dept to get it, as the shelves in the store had only 15W-40.
They were closing it out for $8.00 a gallon. I bought 5 cases and they had a bunch more. Hope this helps.
Best,
Justin
chris4905

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »

Doyle,

I checked the Rotella website for dealers.  There was not one listed in Grants Pass, but there is one in Medford, which is about 30 minutes south of  Grants Pass, on I-5 at a Petro Truck Stop.  The info is below:

Petro Stopping Center
I-5 exit 24
Medford, OR 97504
Phone: (541) 535-3373

Hope this helps.
Chris

Chris & Cheryl Christensen
Ex-Bus Owners
Eagle, Idaho
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: