Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 02:24:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: West Tennessee Busnut gathering @ BK's!  (Read 40470 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »

Bryce,

I thought I mentioned this to you already, but put us on list "D."

We can't commit to anything right now because we are on call for hurricane season.  But if we are not deployed and are still in the region when you meet, we'll certainly drop by.  We're in Amarillo right now, heading east in case Danny hits.

-Sean
http://OurOdyssey.BlogSpot.com

Sean,
If ya did mention it, I slipped up and forgot. (but that is entirely possible, and most likely probable too!)

It'd be our honor to have you, Louise, Opal, Angel, George, and of course Odyssey join us!

We will be waiting patiently to hear more about your where abouts near that time! (I check yer blog almost daily!)

I will have added ya'll the list by the time you read this!

Be safe, enjoy yer travels and lets hope Danny calms down! (we are on standby also as east coast responders, but it would be the first time we ever called on for east coast action! So far we have only been called to the Gulf Coast & TX operations!)
Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 04:09:09 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2009, 04:19:11 PM »

it's Getting closer, I hope to see a lot of people there.

Don
cody

« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

yep, it's getting closer, I've been putting the extra hours in with the old beast and even working on the bus to get it ready.  Opps sorry, was thinking out loud again.  The upper cabinets got themselves done today so, on to the next part of the "quick get it back together so it can roll to tenn" project.  BK made mention of our bringing a limited amount of sawdust producing tools, that, I will be doing, how much time I'll have for much actual work will depend on what a person wants done, keeping in mind that I am incredibly slow and pretty much worthless from a human standpoint lol. We may hang around a couple of days tho just to enjoy the company and kick tires.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 06:37:05 AM by cody » Logged
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »

Cody

remember that we are going to hang around several days and then head down to Kyles for another get together.

I think Jack, and maybe Don and Wilma and I are going to caravan down.

May take a few short cuts through Tenn,Miss,Ala and georgia before we get there.

Have two weeks to do that.

Every one is invited to help me agravate Kyle.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
cody

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2009, 07:23:06 AM »

I don't think we'll be able to go to kyles rally, right now the money is incredibly tight, I rolled the dice this summer and put both of my kids into medical school, I figured with me and libby both falling apart medically maybe I should hedge my bet lol, one of my friends suggested buying a third kid on ebay and sending them thru mortician school just to complete the deal lol.  What we may do tho is to come back at some point up here after the rally and get the bulk of my sawdust equipment and the DJ equipment and maybe try to make another winter of warm weather, lots of posssibilities to think about.
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »

Hey Brice;

Put me on the "A" list under the tree with a don't disturb sign on my bus. I think I will sleep for a couple of days after I get there.

Don
belfert

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2009, 02:00:57 PM »

I was hoping to make it, but I won't be able to.  I don't have the extra two or three days of vacation to make it.  I also don't really want to take the bus on a 1,600 mile trip and get back the day before heading out on a 4,000 mile trip.  (Opposite directions.)

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »

Dang Brian, I was hoping to meet you. Have a nice safe trip any way.

Don
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2009, 09:27:24 PM »

OK listen up here folks! It's only 3 weeks away now and we need to get a head count of who is planning to make it! Don Fairchild & Mike Hill are graciously providing enough Tri-Tips (think steak) & Catfish Fillets of each for a meal for everyone to enjoy! We all know times are hard and $ is short for all of us! So please let Mike & Don know how many people they need to bring food for. They both volunteered to do this on their own, the least we can do is let them have a fairly accurate # to go by.

I know some of you still won't know absolutely fer sure probably right up until the last minute for what ever reason. And that is fine, but if you do know for sure one way or the otherplease let us know.

OK also this WILL be the last rally here at this location! We were told today we have 90 days to find a place and move!
 Undecided  BK   Undecided
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 06:49:24 AM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2009, 04:30:10 AM »

I've almost got the bus ready to roll, and we're hungry lol.
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2009, 04:53:55 AM »

BK,

We won't be there, but your tri tip sounds great! We have had it a couple of times, out there, and love it! I am not sure why they don't do that elsewhere Huh. It sure is good though Grin.

God bless,

John
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 07:44:05 AM by John316 » Logged

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2009, 05:42:31 AM »

BK,
   At this time we are about 90% sure we will be there, but we can't be 100% yet.  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
zimtok

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2009, 06:18:27 AM »

I'm still planning on being there but only rolling in on Sunday morning.....
Put the coffee on I'll need it after doing a 10pm-2am gig Saturday....
Hope there are a few people left....

1960 PD4104-4971 - Memphis TN

Buy the new Eddie L Smith CD "STAYIN LONG" at:
http://www.eddielsmith.com
Everyone is welcome to any of our gigs listed on the website.

uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2009, 06:54:58 AM »

Bk  We are still planning on being there.

uncle ned and wilma

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
eaglekelly

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2009, 09:09:17 AM »

BK

As bad as we had to admit Bryan health is going down quicker than I had thought it would. So put us on the not making it list.  I know everyone will enjoy the gathering.

Mary Kelly
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: