Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 04:09:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: West Tennessee Busnut gathering @ BK's!  (Read 45712 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2009, 09:29:43 AM »

BK

As bad as we had to admit Bryan health is going down quicker than I had thought it would. So put us on the not making it list.  I know everyone will enjoy the gathering.

Mary Kelly

Mary we are certainly sorry to hear about Bryan's health failing quickly! Our prayers will be with you!

We will miss ya'll at the rally but, we understand! Health is a major necessity in life!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
viking42

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2009, 03:05:35 PM »

Hi Bryce,

Harold Green, here.  Leaving mid-MI on the 21st.  Loaded trailer (headed for Florida for the winter).  Expect to be at your place on or about the 23rd.  Hope that's ok.  There will be 2 of us.

Harold
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

Hi Bryce,

Harold Green, here.  Leaving mid-MI on the 21st.  Loaded trailer (headed for Florida for the winter).  Expect to be at your place on or about the 23rd.  Hope that's ok.  There will be 2 of us.

Harold

Harold that will be great! You'll have yer choice of sites (it's a 15 acre field after all!), except for the 3 sites booked and reserved 2 yrs or more ago! LOL! Grin

Anyone else wishing to show up early is welcome as well!

Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
garhawk

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2009, 05:31:24 AM »

Hi Bryce,

Gloria and I are planning on attending your rally later this month.  We are just down the road in Shelbyville, Tn.  Our RTS is in it's fourth year of conversion and, still not ready for prime time.  However, we still have our 1978 GMC Royale and will be arriving in the 'Classic' - if that's OK.  We realize it really isn't a true bus so, if you want to park us over to the side, we'll understand.

Gary Throneberry

gary t'berry
Eagle Mod 20 DD ser 60 w/slide
GMC RTS 102"  40er (in progress)
cody

« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2009, 05:33:46 AM »

Gary, one of our critters is the oldsmobile sistership to your GMC, we've got a 1978 revcon.
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2009, 11:58:58 AM »

BK - I am not going to be able to make it "in the bus" - it is in the process of being painting and will not be up and running seeing that the lights and all of the other external stuff is off.  I would, however, love to get up there to meet all of you guys.  I have never been able to make it before.  I have one other obligation around this time - but I really want to make it up there in the car.

Thanks,
Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
beatsworkin

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »

Hi Bryce

My wife and I will be arriving at your place Late thursday or friday morning.

Red and Linda Ruby  1971 Eagle 05
Peoria , IL
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2009, 03:13:54 PM »

Gary, Gloria, Danny, Red & Linda it will be great to have all of you! When ever you can, and in what ever will be fine with us!  Shoot we even have little league ball teams push our buses if that is what it takes!  Grin

Grin  BK  Grin

Cody we will leave the lights on fer ya!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

gfcgfc1
The Fleur de Li's

MC7 as I found her 'The Fleur de Li's'

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »

Hello BK, I am from Arizona working in the Washington D.C. area.My coach is still in renovation stage and in Phoenix,AZ.I plan on attending without my MC-7. List "B" for me .I am so looking forward to meeting everyone else attending and learning whatever I can. Thank you in advance for putting this on and inviting us.         P.S.
I don'thave GPS on this Laptop so maybe I might need directions hints clues good advice or a phone number for if / when I get turned around(lost)!!LOL!! Thank you ,GFC 480 306 3598cell

1972 MCI MC-7 4speed manual  Happy to have this unit.Sunny Arizona
cody

« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2009, 05:00:16 AM »

I'm getting closer to being ready to head out, the kitchen is done for now even tho libby doesn't think so, the bays are lined with pressure treated plywood and now I'm hooking up the drains in the grey tank and poop tank, I glued in the new fittings yesterday, today I get to paint the plywood cover for the tanks and maybe hook up the fresh water tank while I'm watching the paint dry lol, hopefully my old beat up pump is still workable, then comes the hot water tank, at the point I decide to head out, what ever isn't done won't get done but I do want the basics set up and somewhat workable, I don't want to be the only bus there that isn't finished lol.
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2009, 05:31:36 AM »

I don't want to be the only bus there that isn't finished lol.

Cody,
   Don't you remember, Buses are NEVER finished!   Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
cody

« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2009, 05:33:46 AM »

Oh no, tell me it's not true, buses are never finished? lol
redbus

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2009, 06:49:39 AM »

Would love to come down and see y'all but unfortunately we have to be in N.D. by the Sept.28 for a job.(yuck)

Terry

Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/
cody

« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2009, 08:50:31 AM »

Will the pain never end?  First I'm told buses are never finished, now I'm hearing the word "job" used, oh the humanity of it all. lol
redbus

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2009, 09:50:21 AM »

Cody

I know what you mean but it is only for about (3) weeks then it's to the Texas Gulf Coast for the Winter.

Terry
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, Believe in them, and try to follow them." ~Louisa May Alcott~
www.awayweare.blogspot.com/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: