Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 22, 2014, 04:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: West Tennessee Busnut gathering @ BK's!  (Read 38803 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 11:54:00 PM »

Quote from: zimtok

Is this the location?

Zimtok,
Yer close, but no cigar! If ya see where it says claude tuc...... our drive way is probably where k or e should be! If you can bring up that image just a little below what yours ends at you should see 2 gravel drives parallel less than 20' apart. At the end away from the road there is a huge shop 60 X 40 (+) & a double wide trailer/modular home (ours) & the single wide trailer across the drive. (the drunks)

Quote from: Dallas
Go around the corner to the driveway that has the pond. That pond is where Cat took Slow Rider's MC8 puddle jumping. I don't think he's gotten all of the fish out of it yet, but it's only been two years or so.

Here's the google map, click on the satellite view

http://http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=4880%20Claude%20Tucker%20Rd%2C%20Union%20City%2C%20TN&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

Dallas yer closer! But still no cigar! (you shoulda known it by now you lived here!

The house in the corner is the one that has the beautiful pond that can be seen from the road!

Our drive is actually the second drive past Dallas' marker (below in the map!) that goes back in and curves. It dosn't show the field rd! (second gravel drive)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Dallas

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 02:18:28 AM »

Darn, that came out wrong. I moved the marker to the right place in Google, but it didn't save it when I posted the link!

John, I was hiding at the time, you'll have to ask Frank, (Slow Rider) or Cat.
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2009, 03:49:57 AM »

Great
We will plan on being there!!!   Thanks

Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2009, 04:49:26 AM »

Darn, that came out wrong. I moved the marker to the right place in Google, but it didn't save it when I posted the link!

Geeeezzz Dallas, All that did was get me even more curious. Do you think that Cat will comment? What if I say please? Think that will work?

Frank, What's the story? Please? Grin Grin Grin

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
zimtok

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2009, 06:27:47 AM »

So this is it circled?

1960 PD4104-4971 - Memphis TN

Buy the new Eddie L Smith CD "STAYIN LONG" at:
http://www.eddielsmith.com
Everyone is welcome to any of our gigs listed on the website.

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2009, 06:28:54 AM »

It's OK Dallas I went back thru the archives looking for part of the story on Cat learning to drive in "Frank's" Bus while it was here. (and then becoming a demon behind the wheel driving like the Dukes of Hazard and pond jummping, etc.) Whi;e looking I found this one you posted for the last one and yer balloon is EXACTLY at the right place at the end of our driveway!.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=36.407468,-88.993034&daddr=4884+Claude+Tucker+Rd.,+Union+City,+TN&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=12&mra=dme&sll=36.398349,-89.073715&sspn=0.130711,0.233459&ie=UTF8&ll=36.44559,-89.03904&spn=0.130631,0.233459&z=12&om=1

from;http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=5139.msg47919#msg47919

That brings up another excellent reason y'all should attend! You'll be able to say I partied on I-69 in TN before anyone else!

Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 06:45:22 AM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2009, 06:31:46 AM »

Quote from: zimtok
So this is it circled?

YES EXACTLY!
As a matter of fact right where your line ends coming up the drive to the "circle" is where you can see the shop!

Grin  BK  Grin

you posted this while I was posting Dallas' old post! LOL!

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2009, 06:39:16 AM »

Also at the end of the driveway past the shop on the right is our house and on the left is the Drunk's! (hopefully the drunk will have moved on by the time this happens!, but if not he won't be a problem!)

Also all of you please note I have no problem with anyone responsibly consuming alcoholic beverages and becoming intoxicated as long as you can keep it under control. But our neighbor/ex-landlord get's up drinking the same bottle of whiskey he passed out drinking the night before EVERYDAY and drinks all day long until he is beligerantly drunk and passes out again night after night 24/7/365! (it get's old after a while!)

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Dallas

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2009, 06:42:01 AM »

I'll post these coordinates again for anyone who didn't get them the last time.

These are actually our parking space at BK's, so should get you close enough to find the shop.

For what it's worth, and Your mileage may vary.....

Ky Lakeside Travel, (BK's Place) should be located at:

36 27' 56" N
89 0' 3.57" W

bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2009, 06:42:33 AM »

It's OK Dallas I went back thru the archives lppking for paart of the story on Cat learning to drive in "Frank's" Bus while it was here. (and then becoming a demon behind the wheel driving like the Dukes of Hazard and pond jummping, etc.) Whi;e looking I found this one you posted for the last one and yer balloon is EXACTLY at the right place at the end of our driveway!.

Grin  BK  Grin

The entire story can NEVER be told.   Roll Eyes

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2009, 06:43:23 AM »

By the way our pond is just above the right edge of yer circle! The fishing is great in it even after Malcom sunk his Firebird in it! (and Cat drove Slowrider's MC8 thru it numerous times!) Grin

Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

John316

MCI 1995 DL3, DD S60, Allison B500.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2009, 07:50:41 AM »

By the way our pond is just above the right edge of yer circle! The fishing is great in it even after Malcom sunk his Firebird in it! (and Cat drove Slowrider's MC8 thru it numerous times!) Grin

Grin  BK  Grin

BK, Now you are being plain mean Sad. You won't tell the story, and just getting me more curious Grin Grin Grin.

Man, I think this, whatever it is, would make a great BCM article! Grin Grin Grin.

Still waiting Cheesy.

God bless,

John

MCI 1995 DL3. DD S60 with a Allison B500.
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2009, 08:47:18 AM »

We now have dates of September 25th, 26th, & 27th!

Can we get an idea of who fits on what list below? Don has said he is going to bring Beef Tri-Tips, And Mike & Jay are bringing Catfish Fillets (I'll supply salad, baked potatoes, and hush puppies!) Yer own yer own fer salad dressing (unless you prefer RACH like me!) other sides, & drinks.

A; (I) We are gonna be there for sure no exceptions or excuses!

B; We are planning to be there and most likely will unless something drastic happens!

C; We might be there, we are really trying, but just not sure!

D; It's possible but unlikely, we'll let ya know ASAP! (really!)

F; It doesn't look like there is any chance we're gonna make it!

So far we have;

List A!

#1; ME! Mom & DAD will be in/out here/maybe not, (our regular staff of Jeannie {my sister}, Booger {our mechanic}, Chuckie {sometimes bus cleaner, odd jobber}, Cody & Britney {current bus cleaners & his other job is chef @ Joe's Steak House "hint, hint on who's helping cook! LOL!}, & drivers will be in amd out at various times!) so for official count it's just me Kross & Rhoades (who don't eat people food! {not allowed by me!)

#2;         Don Fairchild

#3 & 4;    Mike Hill & (his son) Jay Knight

#5 & 6;    Cody & (his better 1/2) Libby

#7 & 8;    Uncle Ned & (his lovely wife) Wilma

#9 & 10;   Bryan & Mary Kelly

#11 & 12;  Danny & Spouse

#13 & 14;  Chris & Cheri

#15 & 16;  Ed & Jody Glucky  (Guests of Chris & Cheri & the group!)

#17;         Tim Olson            (Guests of Chris & Cheri & the group!)

#18 & 19;   Mystery person & Wife (I think they are coming, please confirm  here or PM me)

#20          Mystery guest  guest of mystery person

list B, C, or D

MattC & S_W_M_B_O'd
Harold Green aka hgm4106
Frank aka Slow Rider
Zimtok
Dallas & Cat

So far on F is;

Jim & Pat Sheppard (we understand prior engagements come first!)

I haven't gotten any other list confirmations that I know of so IF I have accidently missed yours or you have not made it please do so now! Thanks and have a great day!

Grin  BK  Grin
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:11:56 PM by Busted Knuckle » Logged

www.kylakesidetravel.net

zimtok

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 07:22:30 AM »

I'm giving it some serious thought about showing up...
I'm sure we will have gigs on Friday and Saturday in Memphis, but I'm thinking about making a last minute appearance on Sunday.

If you want to schedule an outing of BusNuts, you could all load into a bus and come down to Memphis for our Friday night gig. Several buses could park on the street in front of Neils behind my bus. We play on the deck outside if it is not raining, there is no cover charge, and Neil has great food. We start around 8:30pm, but I'm usually there setting up by 6pm.

I don't recommend the Saturday gig as it is on Beale street. It would cost you $30-$50 to park the bus and the cover charge for the bar is $5-$10 per person and we don't start until 10pm.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:44:45 AM by zimtok » Logged

1960 PD4104-4971 - Memphis TN

Buy the new Eddie L Smith CD "STAYIN LONG" at:
http://www.eddielsmith.com
Everyone is welcome to any of our gigs listed on the website.

Dallas

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 08:03:18 AM »

C; or D;

We don't know from day to day what we are doing.

Sometimes it takes advanced planning to get out of bed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: