Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 02, 2014, 03:05:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August Bus Conversion Magazine  (Read 3382 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 10:34:18 AM »

Hey HTR, I keep hearing of a September issue. But I haven't seen it yet. Is it maybe something our mailman or a neighbor possibly snatched ?  Grin

Just curious! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 11:01:39 AM »

BK, it went to the Post Office Sept 4.  Of course, I doubt they did a lot with bulk mail over the Labor Day weekend.  But given  your proximity, I would expect you would get it soon.  Another perk of the sealed plastic wrap - a wannabe bus nut mail carrier can't take it home to peruse first.   Grin  Now if you get it late and the wrap has been opened, you've got something to talk to him/her about.   Wink

Just think BK, when the highway project drives you guys out of your current location, if you move to Chattanooga, you can get yours hand delivered and be the first on the board to get the print one every month.
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 03:28:05 PM »

Just think BK, when the highway project drives you guys out of your current location, if you move to Chattanooga, you can get yours hand delivered and be the first on the board to get the print one every month.
Mike, I believe they call that bribery!  Wink

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 06:36:55 PM »

I need a subscription?Huh
                 Can I do that on-line?Huh? Grin
Bill
Kwajalein Atoll

To answer Bill's question about online subscriptions, we have a link for US subscribers. and we have another link for International.

Go to www.BusConversions.com .  Click on "Magazine" on the menu bar.  Then "Subscribe".  Then select whether it will be for a U.S. or International delivery address.

Thanks for asking Bill!

Hope this helps, Phil

Grin  Grin

« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 08:38:46 PM by plyons » Logged

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »

Mike, I believe they call that bribery!  Wink

Now that you mention it ...  Why yes, I do believe it is.   Grin Grin   bwaaaaahahahahaha!

But, being fair minded and all ....  Anyone that wants to come by the Choo Choo Express Garage here can receive hand delivery of the most recent edition.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: