Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 02:19:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SICK OF FUEL PROBLEMS AGAIN!!!  (Read 803 times)
steve5B

Ignore
« on: July 24, 2009, 07:54:16 PM »

Hello everyone,

I've had several post in the past about the fuel in my oil, and I do appreciate everyones response.  The last post was fuel was

pouring out of the seal around the crank behind the large pulley.  Change the oil today, new filters etc.  I own a oil analysis

business and pulled one before I changed it.  This is what I am up against. NO FUEL DILUTION!!!!!. Problem solved!!!.....But

fuel is still coming out in a steady stream around the crank seal.  This doesn't make any sense.  WHERE IS IT COMMING

FROM?  The engine is clean and dry above the crank, below is another story.

STEVE 5B.....

WWW.WINNERSCHOICECORPORATION.COM

"It's all in the name the name says it all"
gyrocrasher

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »

Steve
PM sent.  Smiley
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 09:14:11 PM »

Fuel pump?

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:28:26 PM »

Probably a high pressure leak in the cross over line between the heads or a broke fitting on the  heads   good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
Sojourner
Jesus Love You!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 05:00:42 AM »

Hello everyone,

I've had several post in the past about the fuel in my oil, and I do appreciate everyones response.  The last post was fuel was

pouring out of the seal around the crank behind the large pulley.  Change the oil today, new filters etc.  I own a oil analysis

business and pulled one before I changed it.  This is what I am up against. NO FUEL DILUTION!!!!!. Problem solved!!!.....But

fuel is still coming out in a steady stream around the crank seal.  This doesn't make any sense.  WHERE IS IT COMMING

FROM?  The engine is clean and dry above the crank, below is another story.

STEVE 5B.....
Can you post an end view photos of the engine plus a close up or 2 photos of the leaks while it is running?

If you can get a talcum powder puff to dust the end view area…it can show the wetness on the cleaned surface (the areas that has been washed & dried before the leaks). Trace it to the highest point of the wetness.

Keep us posted of the finding, if you will.

Sojourn for Christ, Gerald

Can

http://dalesdesigns.net/names.htm
Ps 28 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: