Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 05:43:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voltage regulator on 1979 MCI 9  (Read 587 times)
luvrbus

Ignore
« on: July 25, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »

Any  you  MCI guys know where location of the regulator on the bus is I can not find it I have been told it was in the battery compartment then in the first bay on the drivers side in front of the drive axle no luck yet I have looked under the drivers window any ideas        good luck
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:17:39 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
Airbag

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »

MC5,s are located at the rear waist high accessable from a small door drivers side.
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »

Mine is on the rear bay on the drivers side up high near the ceiling under a cover.
You have to look up to see it, up near the flooring.

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

Thanks guys found that baby but it was on the passengers side last bay on the top with a cover.
Got to get the MCI out of my shop it is starting to ruffle the Eagles feathers  thanks again 
Good luck
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 12:46:31 PM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 05:59:34 PM »

Sorry, I had a brain Fart, I actually meant to say passenger side.

Funny how the brain says one thing and the fingers say something else..hmmm

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: