To answer a few of the questions....
1. I bought the bus in Saint Cloud, MN.
2. How much did I pay? You can find out here
3. Does stopping at the Mall of America count as a Minnesota rally?
4. John - I was hoping to find a nearby busnut. I have lived in FWB over 40 years and have been to/through Laurel Hill hundreds of times.
5. Arcadia sounds like a busnut Mecca - count me in! Might be a good time to conduct a Xantrex install "how to." I will buy the Xantrex if anyone wants to demonstrate the "how to"
6. The person I bought the bus from, Matt, told me about the tag axle trick. He said it also comes in handy if you are on soft/slippery ground and need to direct more weight/traction to the drive tires. I have not tried pulling the tag axle up yet though.
7. I am in the panhandle of Florida - directly between Pensacola and Panama City, and about 30 minutes south of Interstate 10.