Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 30, 2014, 11:07:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, anyone have the address for choo choo shop in Chattanooga  (Read 2627 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »

Ruthi,
I'm guessing someone gave you an update? Anyway it was late this afternoon when I did get around to talking to Joel. He said it was OK to give you his cell #, as far as that goes he said it was ok for any busnut to have because not being able to get a hold of anyone after hours while broke down is a scary thing!

for those who would like to add this to their data base here is the info!

Joel @ Choo Choo Express Garage is four two three - two six zero - one two nine zero
Choo Choo Express Garage is 706-891-1242
147 Pratter Rd
Rossville, GA

OH yeah Ruthi, Joel did say he had been busy today finishing up our coach so we could pick it up, but he had checked out your engine and it was OK!
So that narrows it down to trans or rear end! 
Just thought I'd pass on that piece of good news!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
ruthi

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »

Thanks. Ken had his number on his phone, but didnt mark it, and he has had a lot of business calls on his phone, so he doesnt know which one it is now. I guess he will have to wait for his call.

Mixed up Dina, ready for the road as of 12/25/2010
Home in middle Georgia, located somewhere in the
southeast most of the time.
FIRST RALLY ATTENDED: BUSSIN 2011!
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »

Thanks. Ken had his number on his phone, but didnt mark it, and he has had a lot of business calls on his phone, so he doesnt know which one it is now. I guess he will have to wait for his call.

He should be done with mine now he told me this afternoon it'd be ready to pick up in the AM as we have a driver down that way on vacation who said he'd bring it home if it was ready!

I'd say call and pick his brain tomorrow evening and see what he's found! (Joel is a good mechanic, great guy, but is lacking somewhat on the "keeping you informed dept! Grin LOL!)
Grin  BK  Grin

by the way ya'll should tell Wal-mart that the store in Union City, TN or Fulton, KY need a new salon around 09/25th, 26th, & 27th/ 09 ! We are located in the middle of the 2! Grin 

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=12698.0

Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 08:48:10 PM »

Ruthi, no need to wait on Joel to call you,  Bryce posted the number - just in text form to limit detection by phone number harvesting bots.

Joel @ Choo Choo Express Garage is four two three - two six zero - one two nine zero

I talked to Joel today too and he said it would probably be best for you guys to call him.  He stays pretty busy and as Bryce put it, calling folks isn't his strong suit (bus engines and drive trains are).  Mr. Bowen usually handles all the office matters and phone calls.  But with him in the hospital, that leaves Joel on his own and nobody is in the office.  That is why their office phone isn't getting answered.

hth
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 05:42:08 AM »

Quote from: HighTechRedneck

I talked to Joel today too and he said it would probably be best for you guys to call him.  He stays pretty busy and as Bryce put it, calling folks isn't his strong suit (bus engines and drive trains are).  Mr. Bowen usually handles all the office matters and phone calls.  But with him in the hospital, that leaves Joel on his own and nobody is in the office.  That is why their office phone isn't getting answered.
hth

Thank you Mike.
And also if calling the land line @ the shop just let it ring, ring, ring for a while! If Joel is the only one there he will eventually answer it, but it takes him time to hear and get to it! (he says it is the best way to get him as his cell phone does not get a signal inside the shop!)
FWIW Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

ruthi

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »

Thanks guys, you are all sooo helpful. I wish we could tell Walmart, or Regis we need to do a store then. Oh, well, maybe next time. I doubt there will ever be one in late Nov. or in Dec., our major time off. We did talk to Joel, I guess he is looking for a differential now, and then, he will be able to ck it out further. Keeping fingers crossed.

ruthi

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »

I didnt know about the phone number thing. Not real up on computer stuff. Can someone take my phone number off of the post? Thanks Huh

Dallas

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 12:30:25 PM »

I changed your number for you.

I didnt know about the phone number thing. Not real up on computer stuff. Can someone take my phone number off of the post? Thanks Huh
ruthi

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2009, 05:47:00 PM »

Grin I like the way u changed it Dallas,

Dallas

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »

Some requests I can please people with and others, umm, not so much.  Grin

Grin I like the way u changed it Dallas,