Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 23, 2014, 12:46:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Street Atlas...Night driving mode  (Read 932 times)
Ross

Ignore
« on: July 13, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »

I could swear a few people mentioned that Delorme Street Atlas has a night driving mode.  Can somone enlighten me?  I don't see anything regarding a night mode in Street Atlas 2006.  Nothing in the help files either.
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 04:49:55 PM »

I had commented earlier the Ms Streets and trips had a night mode. Don't know about Delorme, there's no mention of it on their website.

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
wrench

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 05:53:04 PM »

Yep Delorme got it, if I remember good it's in display option. street & trip got it from 2006.
         wrench
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »

I see now.  They don't call it night mode.  It changes the contrast of the may to...quote...."Make it easier to read in the car".  I guess high contrast mode would be easier on the eyes at night.  I was expecting more a dimming sort of function.
Merlin

Run away before the kids come back home.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 07:10:56 PM »

... I was expecting more a dimming sort of function.
I presume you are using a laptop.  Check for the power saver mode in the laptop instructions.  Mine has it and the screen is dimmed when in power saver mode.
Merlin

Bus conversion is DONE, and now the home for full-time travel.  Look for me parked in front of your house.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: