Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 31, 2014, 12:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking News PREVOST (Volvo) has opened a new service center in Vancouver BC  (Read 732 times)
Zeroclearance

Ignore
« on: August 19, 2009, 12:41:03 PM »

I had a phone call this morning from the acting Service director.    It is not a flag ship facility but it has big plans to bridge the gap between eastern Canada and the Mira Loma California facility.    It is set up to service Volvo new Nova Bus line.    I am very happy to hear this news.   For those that might need a phone number it is>  (604)940-3306

Applications are being taken for "good" coach mechanics.   I'm told that folks are being flown in from other locations.   

I am happy that in this economy we are seeing some growth in "our" passion.

Disclaimer,  I have no financial interest, other than owning a Prevost and a MCI 102C3.   And fellow Prevost owners might welcome the new service center.   

luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 05:04:04 PM »

Here in AZ Prevost and Volvo buses are serviced at the large Volvo truck dealer in Phoenix they even have a paint and body shop with a parts dept also a sales dept for the Volvo buses but not for the Prevost.
I was told they had a network at the Volvo truck dealers across the US to service the Prevost.
Where else are you going to get D-13 Volvo engine worked on   

good luck

Life is short drink the good wine first
fraser8
Fraser

1972 Prevost

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 05:14:20 PM »

That's great, it's only 75 miles from me and a local phone call.

Fraser Field
Deroche, BC, Canada
Where the milk cows out number the people, but they can't vote
1972 Prevost, Detroit 8-71/740 Allison automatic, Jakes
Hobbies: restoring classic cars, www.oldambulance.com, arranging old car tours: www.coasters2010.com, www.canadiancoasters.ca
Retired Paramedic
prevost82
82 Prevost 8V92ta 6 speed

82 Prevost Marathon XL

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »

Yea ... 3 hrs from me. Its about time, most of the tour buses in this area are all Prevost's, we get around 60 buses a day heading for Banff and Jasper.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: