Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 30, 2015, 03:25:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  4,292 Members as of January 24, 2015 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Author Topic: Ideas for a trip to MI and the U P  (Read 2217 times)

Its a bus thing...Im glad were on board!

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 08:56:34 PM »

Cody, The U.P. may have "Paradise". But down here we have "Hell" (less than 60 miles from Detroit). Is it just a coincidence. Undecided

Actually, I was almost a Yooper during my youth. My dad was stationed at K.I. Sawyer for a few years in the early 60's. Those were some good snowy winters. He got stationed in Australia after that. I had a pretty weird accent with the Yooper and Australian influences. It's been a few years since we've been back to the UP, but we've been planning another visit. Your right about everyone checking it out, but maybe not during "Deer Camp".

Glenn, I finally got back to working on the MCI last month, after 9 months off. Mechanically everything is pretty much done and I'm making progress on "freshening up" the inside. Not sure if we will make the Halloween Rally.

1990 Prevost
1977 MC8-Sold
Southwest Michigan
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Jump to: