Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 19, 2014, 03:18:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sort of a sad day in our house tonight!  (Read 2766 times)
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 05:08:52 PM »

Ace,
    I sent this to you in a personal email, then decided to post it here. We received this from a friend when we lost two of our Blue Heelrs to a wild boar that came onto our place. This helped us and I have saved it to send to friends that loose pets.  I hope it helps.  This is also for anyone else that has lost a pet.

RAINBOW BRIDGE
   There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth.  It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.  When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place.  There is always food and water, and warm Spring weather.  Those old and frail are young again.  Those who have been maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.  But there is only one thing missing.  They are not with their special person who loved them on earth.  So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up.  The nose twitches, the ears are up, the eyes are staring, and this one suddenly runs from the group, You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her into your arms and embrace.  Your face is kissed again and again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.  Then, you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never to be separated again
« Last Edit: July 15, 2006, 05:13:14 PM by JackConrad » Logged

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Happycampersrus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 05:31:31 PM »

Ace & Susan,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know all to well what you are going through, our 8 yr old Jack Russell was wrongly diagnosed with cushings disease and her adrienal gland was killed off because of the treatment. Now she has to have a monthly steroid shot to replace it. Sometimes she loses her appetite and becomes so tired and close to dying that it hurts to watch it. When it happens I know I am gonna lose it for a little while. Cry

Dale
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: