Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 23, 2014, 02:31:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is out there for LED combo clearance/turn lights?  (Read 545 times)
belfert

Ignore
« on: September 03, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »

I bought some LED combo turn/clearance lights from vehiclelight.com some years ago.  One is leaking and I don't want to buy from them again.

Anyone seen any thing similiar?  Grote makes one that looks different, but they are $90 each!

The mounting holes are a standard 4 and 13/16" apart.  I put Grote incandescant lights on one side several years ago as I was in a bind.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 12:44:15 PM by belfert » Logged

Brian Elfert - 1995 Dina Viaggio 1000 Series 60/B500 - 75% done but usable - Minneapolis, MN
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »

Brian that looks like what our '05's came with 2 on each side! If I remember correctly 3 out of 4 were holding water when we got them. So we just drilled a tiny hole in the bottom of them so they can drain. Haven't had any problems since! FWIW Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: