Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 26, 2014, 05:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happened to magazine?  (Read 681 times)
ryoo

Ignore
« on: September 07, 2009, 03:22:57 PM »

Just received new magazine and this is good that I received not only one but I got 2.  With that I looked and now mailing address reads me or the Current Resident.  Does this mean that if I move the current owner of the house will receive my magazine and it will not be forwarded to me?  Not sure if I like the way I am reading this. Huh
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »

The "current resident" line is temporary pending a pass through a certified "Move Update" scan required by the USPS.  Effective with the October issue we will have that certification and the "Current Resident" authorization won't be required or used.

However, even without the "Current Resident" authorization, the USPS says they do not forward Standard Class mail.  If the address on the label is non deliverable, Standard Class mail goes into the recycle bin.

The best way to handle a change of address is  

to let us know of the change.

Also the duplication problem has been found and it was resolved for the September issue.
ryoo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 03:52:33 PM »

Think all I wanted was to inform someone that this happened. All is good here. Good to see that the duplicate issue was taken care of.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: