Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 21, 2014, 09:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics of lost, neglected, forgotten, parts or rescued buses  (Read 1095 times)
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« on: July 15, 2006, 08:53:16 PM »

I was looking at the photos on this web site - http://lostengines.railfan.net/ - and thought that it would be interesting to see if there where any lost, abandoned, neglected, forgotten, or parts bus photos that you all would like to post. Even rescued buses like Brilloís are soo very cool.  Iíll start it with two that I know of. Check out the one-of-a-kind custom rear cap.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 10:24:18 AM by Barn Owl » Logged

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 01:09:50 AM »

Here are a couple I found

The first one is a PD3702 Owned by Missuori Pacific. The story is they wanted to update the look of the older coaches so did some changing around. The front is from a PD4103 and the side windows are from a 4104

The second is a Fishbowl sitting outside a church in Shepardsville, Ky.
My wife took the picture to show me when she got home. Yes, those windows are PAINTED over... on the inside.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 01:14:23 AM by Dallas » Logged
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 05:56:28 AM »

Years ago, probably in the early nineties, there was a guy from Florida who frequented these boards who posted  pictures from a Florida bus junkyard. There were some old 4103's and 04's and some that I didn't recognize.  Can't remember his name but I had one of those pics as wallpaper on my PC at work....everybody thought I was nuts! (I am).

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: