Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 10:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wipers and Dash Boards and Lights, Oh My!  (Read 773 times)
frontman
Frontman

Ignore
« on: September 08, 2009, 06:36:58 AM »

I was wondering where the best place to buy an electric wiper kit for my Eagle would be.  I have it down to tubing right now, so this would be the time to make the change.

The dash I have has holes all over it from the different things that were put in the bus over the last 20 years.  I would like to replace it with an after market dash.  Is there such a thing, or will I have to make one?

Also thinking about going with all LED lights.  Is anyone using these and do you like them?

Well, I'm off to weld some tubing!

Chad
luvrbus

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 06:55:18 AM »

Chad, your better off to remove all the gauges and glass over the dash the model 15 has a good layout but if you want a aftermarket Richard at R&M sells its, also if you need a steel player for you band he is good at that also lol.  
Craig at Sliver Eagle has the wiper kit and LED kits for your bus all though I am not impressed with the LED's also International Bus Parts in Fl also the wiper kits, fwiw if IBP still uses the plastic arms on theirs I would not buy theirs

good luck
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:07:23 AM by luvrbus » Logged

Life is short drink the good wine first
frontman
Frontman

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 07:48:07 AM »

Thanks,
I will look things over today and see if I can salvage the dash.  I should call Richard though, steel players are hard to find Grin
I have been trying to call Silver Eagle and I can't get through.  I am using the number off the web site.

Chad
RTS/Daytona

Pete RTS/Daytona ->'89 TMC 35' 102" 6V92TA 4:10

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

check out----->

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=12346.0

If you ain't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: