Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 10:34:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was I one of the last to know?  (Read 1087 times)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« on: September 21, 2009, 06:55:56 PM »

Hi Busnuts,

I'm not sure quite how to bring this up without seeming to be self-serving - or the opposite, totally clueless as to what's going on around me (much closer to the truth).  But at the same time, I'm absolutely amazed at what has been put forth on our https://www.busconversions.com website.  Specifically, I spent time just poking around a couple of days ago and really noticed the online book and magazine store.  I remember what USED to be there, and kind of was thinking it hadn't changed much.  WRONG!  It is really cool stuff for busnuts!!! A LOT of books and magazines.   Prices are not bad!   I got pumped, and tried out the purchase of an eBook - Dave Galey's "Gospel of Guages".  Great content & entertaining - very cool having in eBook form.  And YES!  I do work on the site - but I've gotten so accustomed to just hitting the BBS that I've totally overlooked what is going on outside my area.  My responsibilities are assistance in the forums and web and server software work. 

Maybe some other busnuts are the same boat as well.   Cheesy  The store has great titles in it, I know there are plans for more.  When I viewed this stuff through my "busnut eyes" it was really fun!  You can review the items purchased just like on Amazon.   We need some reviews out there.  Am I going to be the first?!  This is some serious fun!!  There are also images of the covers, and a table of contents for each.

Also check out the software links from the menu.  Good references for busnuts. There's more than I've mentioned here - but that should give a glimpse of what's changing.

Anyways -  I figured that there may be other busnuts like me who just get into routines & may miss things going on outside the norm.  And what's going on here is great bus stuff.   Grin  Cheesy

Kind Regards,
Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 07:21:16 PM »

Oh shoot Phil and I thought you were talking about the West Tennessee Busnut gathering! Grin

Sorry the debil made me do it! Grin
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »

Hey there Knuckle!

I surely do enjoy your posts.  Not sure I've mentioned that lately - but I do!  Keep 'em coming. 

Grin  Cheesy  Grin
Kind Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
oldmansax
Tom & Phyllis

'82 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 04:11:38 AM »

Do the books have pictures?...... Or do we have to be able to READ??   Grin Grin

JUST KIDDING!!

TOM

'82 BlueBird WanderLodge PT40 being rebuilt
Delaware

DON'T STEAL! The government hates competition!
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 04:21:52 AM »

I must not have my eyes calibrated correctly. I only see Epic Conversions and I have almost all his books. Where is this store located on the web page??

HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 06:53:10 AM »

I must not have my eyes calibrated correctly. I only see Epic Conversions and I have almost all his books. Where is this store located on the web page??

It is at www.BusConversions.com/store/

Or from the main page ( www.BusConversions.com ) from the "Sales" menu choose "Online Store".

This does bring to my attention something I need to do.  So in the next few days the Online Store will become a menu button of its own replacing the "Sales" button and the other items in the Sales menu will move to the "Links" menu.
rwc
No longer will be Now AM

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 08:03:43 AM »

OOOOHHH New to me. Guess you are not the last to know anyway.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: