Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 05:33:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you and nice to meet you at Busnusa!!!  (Read 669 times)
kbunnystarr

Ignore
« on: July 18, 2006, 02:43:20 PM »

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone I met at the convention that offered help, advice, a friendly word or smile and for all the information they shared as well. THANK YOU!!!  Cheesy

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
rv_safetyman

Jim Shepherd

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 04:28:58 PM »

Kristine, I hope you stopped by the booth and said HI.  I think you are the gal who just bought a Flxible.  If so I remember that we got to chat for a couple of minutes.  I only wish I had made the connection to your posts.

I am happy that you enjoyed the show.  It was smaller than last year, but I think most of the folks had a good time.  As was the case with the two previous events, the food was beyond description.

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/
kbunnystarr

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »

yep that me, the girl that just bought the flxible ....thanx for the info in the seminar, and hte chat, will have many more questions im sure, to follow, so you will see me around. Wink

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: