Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 02:34:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Floor Plans  (Read 3468 times)
JerryH

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 07:00:17 PM »

To Devin:
While looking at your floor plan photo above, I could only wonder where your family of 6 sat during travel?
Jerry H.
prevost82
82 Prevost 8V92ta 6 speed

82 Prevost Marathon XL

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 10:01:48 AM »

There's mine.
Devin & Amy
FMCA#377731

1980 MC9 8v71 4spd man. Fulltiming family of 6

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 01:48:27 PM »

To Jerry,

The floor plan doesn't show the forward couches at all. we have two 55" Knifeblade" couches as far forward as you can put them. they fold down to a Big bed when we have company.
As for where we sit, 2 car seats are seatbelted into the dinette, 2 kids are belted in behind driver, and passenger is belted into the pass. side couch. We have space for 3 more people to ride with us as well, belted. The wife's #1 rule is all kids are to be belted at all times, except to go to restroom. All the furniture was purchased with metal frames so that they would hold at an emergency stop. "We Hope!"
I utilized the original floor rail to mount the seats down.

Devin

Devin, Amy, and the kids!!
Happily Bussin'!!
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 12:11:09 PM »

Here's a floor plan I really like. It's in a gasser motorhome so I'm not interested in buying one but I like the layout. Side aisle with private bath and bedroom, full size range, refer, dishwasher, and stacked washer-dryer. Even without the slide, I think it would work very well.

http://www.floundermotorhomes.com/

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 02:03:12 PM »

Just read about the Flounder Motorhome in my FMCA magazine.  It makes so much sense it almost hurts.  This is the way I would make a motorhome.  Now add a Diesel option... Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: