Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 27, 2014, 11:38:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another one down! Jack is ailing now!  (Read 4685 times)
Hi yo silver

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2009, 05:25:47 AM »

I don't know about you, Jack, but I make more noise now just getting out of bed than I used to when I was in it!  (Read that one in the comics)  Glad you're on the mend.

Dennis

Blue Ridge Mountains of VA   Hi Yo Silver! MC9
MacGyver

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2009, 09:41:29 PM »

Geeze, Jack...

You sound like you're trying to follow in my own footsteps with back pain...  Hopefully yours will go away though.  Mine is rather permanent. Sad  Did they give ya anything good besides the relaxers?  Smiley  I prefer opiates, but they aren't for everyone...  Some people just can't handle them.

But hey, if you're going to be somewhere along my route this coming weekend when I get my bus, I'd be happy to stop in and visit.  It'll be nice to get out of this house for a while, and STAYING out for a few days is a damn nice thought! 

I'll be heading to NC to get the bus...  So, if you or anyone else is along the path from Bossier City, LA to NC...  Smiley

-Mac

1953 Flxible Visicoach
http://b.logthis.net/toothless
HighTechRedneck
Global Moderator

BCM Editor

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2009, 10:32:55 PM »

Mac, if you will be passing through Chattanooga, TN give us a shout, we should be here.  863-303-4008
MacGyver

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »

That might be a little too far out of the way. :s  I'll see what I can work in. Smiley

-Mac

1953 Flxible Visicoach
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2009, 11:19:10 PM »

Geeze, Jack...

You sound like you're trying to follow in my own footsteps with back pain...  Hopefully yours will go away though.  Mine is rather permanent. Sad  Did they give ya anything good besides the relaxers?  Smiley  I prefer opiates, but they aren't for everyone...  Some people just can't handle them.

But hey, if you're going to be somewhere along my route this coming weekend when I get my bus, I'd be happy to stop in and visit.  It'll be nice to get out of this house for a while, and STAYING out for a few days is a damn nice thought! 

I'll be heading to NC to get the bus...  So, if you or anyone else is along the path from Bossier City, LA to NC...  Smiley

-Mac

Mac where in NC are you going? You'll be near many busnuts along the way, but you need to narrow down which way! Grin
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
MacGyver

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2009, 11:48:24 PM »

China Grove, NC...  Just pull up google maps and punch in "71111 to China Grove, NC" and that's my intended path.  Smiley

-Mac

1953 Flxible Visicoach
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2009, 05:26:15 AM »

Mac,
    We will be staying sat a friends for the next 2 weeks near Dearing, GA (a little west of Augusta and just a few miles south of I-20). Plenty of room for another bus if this is along your route.  They gave me valium for the muscle relaxer and Percocet for the pain. I am down to 1 pain pill in the AM.   Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: