Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 05:29:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE -- Shepherd Engine Saga Cont  (Read 4881 times)
rv_safetyman

Jim Shepherd

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 03:56:12 PM »

Well, BK I used to think you were a nice guy but now you are on my IGNORE list Grin

For the rest of you, my saga got even better today.  I had missed getting a couple of brackets so I contacted them about picking them up.  I also broached the subject of getting all the sensors off the engine.  They said yes.

As some of you might have noticed, Ed Roelle and I have been talking about sensors.  He really scared me, as he has had some failures that left him stranded.  I had given some thought to the problem, but I was not about to lay out $2-300 for a whole set to have on hand.

So, I now have all the major sensors that can shut you down. 

I am kind of getting excited about getting it on the road and REALLY NERVOUS at the same time.

Jim

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Somewhere between a tin tent and a finished product
Bus Project details: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog:  http://rvsafetyman.blogspot.com/
bobofthenorth

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 04:17:53 PM »

Assuming you make it down to Q we could drag you north after Larry's shindig is over, if that helps.   Grin

R.J.(Bob) Evans
1981 Prevost 8-92, 10 spd
My website
Our weblog
Simply growing older is not the same as living.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: