Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 29, 2014, 01:00:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ? re running wire front to back on 4104 or similar.  (Read 542 times)
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

So it's time to run some new 14 G wires (plus a 3/8 air line ) front to back on my bus.  My time is always short with the bus so tips on ways to do it would be appreciated.   I had a look in the bays, and other than drilling holes through all the bay walls it is not clear where I should go.  How about the main harness that goes from the front relay panel to the rear panel, is there room in its run to fit more wires? As always all info appreciated.

Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 06:41:02 PM »

There are quite likely some spares and/or wires no longer used between the front and rear panels.

Good luck with the air line. Most conversions have so much stuff in the bays that it's very hard to get into the tunnel.  It might even be easier to run through the living space.

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: